Author Topic: Marks on Nevils arm.  (Read 1014 times)

Offline Jane

Re: Marks on Nevils arm.
« Reply #165 on: November 06, 2019, 06:05:PM »

On behalf of others is where the" lack of thought "comes in and not referring to myself.

Then again you don't have to do much thinking do you ? It's already cut and dried and mapped out for you. Far easier to prosecute than to defend !

How convenient. You appear to be forgetting all the years I believed he was innocent. I guess you're still holding on 'knowing', with certain knowledge, the shoes were blood soaked.......................WITHOUT seeing them

Offline lookout

« Reply #166 on: November 06, 2019, 06:08:PM »
How convenient. You appear to be forgetting all the years I believed he was innocent. I guess you're still holding on 'knowing', with certain knowledge, the shoes were blood soaked.......................WITHOUT seeing them

I'm " holding on " to many things that have been conveniently missed out.

Offline Jane

« Reply #167 on: November 06, 2019, 06:15:PM »

I'm " holding on " to many things that have been conveniently missed out.

See, I can't help but wonder how, if something is genuinely "missed out", how it was ever thought to have there in the first place. Makes it very easy for anyone to jump in and say "Aha, XY and Z are missing". If they've never been seen, how do they know? 'Course, I do realize that there are probably enough fake docs here to paper a lavatory with.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 06:26:PM by Jane »

Offline lookout

« Reply #168 on: November 06, 2019, 06:26:PM »

See, I can't help but wonder how, if something is genuinely "missed out", how it was ever thought to have there in the first place. Makes it very easy for anyone to jump in and say "Aha, XY and Z are missing". If they've never been seen, how do they know? 'Course, I do realize that there are enough fake docs here to paper a lavatory with.

It's quite clear that you've been blinkered while half-heartedly following the case because you'd also have gathered that a number of documents/files are still in existence but hidden away. So this means, to me, that they were already there to begin with, even if it makes no sense in your world.
It's the genuine docs which are hidden from view. Those which make up the missing pieces of the unfinished jig-saw which spell the difference  between JB's guilt/innocence.

Don't you imagine that because he'd been found guilty that every page would have been thrown at him and that PII would be empty of every last thing pertaining to this case ?

Offline Jane

« Reply #169 on: November 06, 2019, 06:48:PM »

It's quite clear that you've been blinkered while half-heartedly following the case because you'd also have gathered that a number of documents/files are still in existence but hidden away. So this means, to me, that they were already there to begin with, even if it makes no sense in your world.
It's the genuine docs which are hidden from view. Those which make up the missing pieces of the unfinished jig-saw which spell the difference  between JB's guilt/innocence.

Don't you imagine that because he'd been found guilty that every page would have been thrown at him and that PII would be empty of every last thing pertaining to this case ?

You totally misunderstand me. I'm NOT inclined to think that anything which might reveal Jeremy's innocence has been/is hidden away because I don't believe, IF there had ever been any, they'd be holding onto them. IF they'd ever existed, at the first sniff of interest in the possibility of their existence, they'd have been mysteriously magicked away.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #170 on: November 06, 2019, 07:31:PM »

On behalf of others is where the" lack of thought "comes in and not referring to myself.

Then again you don't have to do much thinking do you ? It's already cut and dried and mapped out for you. Far easier to prosecute than to defend !

Given that you start off being innocent, I'd say it was the other way around.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Caroline

« Reply #171 on: November 06, 2019, 07:34:PM »
So, we're just ignoring the exhibits list?

Offline lookout

« Reply #172 on: November 06, 2019, 09:42:PM »
2prs of Sheila's footwear mean nothing.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #173 on: November 06, 2019, 09:43:PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D OK Lookout!  ::)

Offline Jane

« Reply #174 on: November 06, 2019, 10:01:PM »

Well, if you want to go down that road, I guess there's no reason for any item on the list to mean anything either. Might just as well tear it up.