Author Topic: the stocky man seen follwing jodi.  (Read 7755 times)

Offline sandra L

Re: the stocky man seen follwing jodi.
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2019, 07:19:AM »
The initials carved in the tree were not "where she was murdered."

If you've read my post about Luke's alibi, would you like to explain how Jodi was having a smoke with Luke?

There is zero evidence that the place Jodi was murdered is a place they "appear to have frequented" - the only evidence is that they sometimes hung out at the big break at the Easthouses end of the wall.

The only evidence of anyone frequenting the area where Jodi was murdered refers to Ferris and Dickie.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2019, 03:38:PM »
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/The+Beeches,+Dalkeith/Newbattle+Rd,+Dalkeith/@55.8773097,-3.0719779,1043m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x4887be986ce0383d:0x3f6e9b543d9e3bb!2m2!1d-3.0645335!2d55.8747911!1m5!1m1!1s0x4887bebc2169e0c9:0xd979216a3b180564!2m2!1d-3.0706676!2d55.8798285

When you look at Google Maps - directly across from the marked area of the Beeches, is a narrow stretch of Woodland. Starting
from the white coloured dot of the, THE.
The faded white line we see is Roansdyke Path.
The V break is around where the S is at the end of the word Beeches?
The tree location, that had the initials carved into it is where the woodland becomes slightly thicker, nearing the bend, at the
Easthoues's end?

This is the stretch of woodland that Jodi was murdered in.
This is the same stretch of woodland that both Luke and Jodi hung out in.
Plain and simple.

Look at the distance from Newbattle Road to the Beeches. The time scale of 8mins - we know these timings are somewhat
economical. Transfer this to the length of this path and woodland.
So, an area of woodland, somewhat dense and small - is classed as one and the same.
The tree with the carving and the locus - are both in this same woodland.
There is concrete evidence to show that Luke Mitchel and Jodi did hang out in this wood.
If one wants to believe, that a pair of courting teenagers, would stick to one spot, that is of course each persons right, to do so.
I simply do not believe this.
More so, when you have those first denials, of not being in this woodland before, at all.
Of not knowing of the existence of this V break in this wall.
This is a path that Luke Mitchel definitely frequented.
When walking to his mothers work.
When going to meet with Jodi.
When hanging out with Jodi they used both the path and woodland.

Offline marty

« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2019, 06:29:PM »
Massive distortion of truth though . May as well say they hung out in a wood in dalkeith. Those two marks are hundreds of yards apart. Like being in the away end at a football match. You and the home support are still in the same venue.

Offline sandra L

« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2019, 07:11:PM »
Massive distortion of truth though . May as well say they hung out in a wood in dalkeith. Those two marks are hundreds of yards apart. Like being in the away end at a football match. You and the home support are still in the same venue.

I was just about to make the same point, Marty!

Also, Luke never "denied being in this woodland" - another distortion. He said he had never been "that far down" into the woodland strip which, in itself, supports his claim that he had entered it from the Easthouses end, behind Newbattle High School at the big break in the wall where loads of teenagers hung out to smoke, etc. The very point where Parky points out the woodland "becomes slightly thicker, nearing the bend at the Easthouses end" - interesting choice of words. The woodland strip becomes wider from the wall to the northmost boundary at the Easthouses end, but the vegetation does not become more dense, it becomes less so, hence it being a popular place for the kids to hang out! So, not "thicker" but wider.

Comparisons from google maps might seem compelling on paper, but they can't (and don't) reflect the reality of the actual location.

Why would Parky introduce "the distance from Newbattle Road to the Beeches"? That distance is about the turning circle radius of my car - you turn off the Newbattle Road directly onto the Beeches. Maybe Parky meant the distance from where Newbattle Abbey Crescent meets Newbattle Road to where Newbattle Road turns onto the Beeches? But that's another thing entirely.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2019, 12:01:PM »
Why would Parky introduce "the distance from Newbattle Road to the Beeches"? That distance is about the turning circle radius of my car - you turn off the Newbattle Road directly onto the Beeches. Maybe Parky meant the distance from where Newbattle Abbey Crescent meets Newbattle Road to where Newbattle Road turns onto the Beeches? But that's another thing entirely.

Perhaps if using a phone to access the link one needs to switch to satellite when in Google Maps.
I can see where the confusion may lie, within my description.
The Satellite image gives one (if interested of course) a clearer idea not only of the woodland but of its length and width.
Whilst one may liken this to a football pitch - it is no Nottingham Forrest?
Simply a small stretch of woodland - that Luke and Jodi hung out in together.

Perhaps when Luke was faced with evidence of this carving, he attempted to clarify by stating only then;
that he had not went as far down into this small stretch of somewhat narrow woodland - to the actual locus.
He did attempt at first - to deny being in at all - Thus why the carving was produced as evidence to the contrary.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #80 on: November 26, 2019, 06:46:PM »
well this conflicts with Bryson's sighting  brsyn claims she did not know Jodi this witness did know Jodi so who is more likely t have got it right someone who knew Jodi r someone who dident.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2022, 04:21:PM »
the stockyman seen follwing joi onto the path was he inolve or is it justa coincedence

Offline Bubo bubo

• Veteran Member
« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2022, 05:02:PM »
the stockyman seen following Jodi onto the path was he involve or is it just a coincidence
I have grave feelings about this sighting but that I believe is all we have. I wonder whether this is the character who cannot be disclosed for legal reasons as outlined in the second channel 5 Documentary. I believe LM innocent of this crime which was in my opinion executed by a cunning and deranged individual and not by a 14 year old lad on weed.

Offline David1819

« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2022, 05:48:PM »

Offline Cambridgecutie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2022, 05:52:PM »
This should be murged with this thread.

https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,10031.msg458021.html#msg458021

Yes should be merged.  And some here should be purged! 
Patrick O'Connor, Barrister, Doughty Street Chambers: "It will have to be a slam dunk.  It will have to be something of a blockbuster piece of evidence to have a chance".

Offline Cambridgecutie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #85 on: January 24, 2022, 06:58:PM »
the stockyman seen follwing joi onto the path was he inolve or is it justa coincedence

Well obviously needs to be ruled out.  Was he? 

Jodie referred to someone called 'Butch' in her diary, who is this? 
Patrick O'Connor, Barrister, Doughty Street Chambers: "It will have to be a slam dunk.  It will have to be something of a blockbuster piece of evidence to have a chance".

Offline nugnug

« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2022, 09:22:PM »
the most significant thing i think is that at the distancce the witnes described joi must of known he was follwing her but she was not in anyway frighte by it suggesting to me that she must of known him.

Offline Bubo bubo

• Veteran Member
« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2022, 10:42:PM »
the most significant thing i think is that at the distancce the witnes described joi must of known he was follwing her but she was not in anyway frighte by it suggesting to me that she must of known him.

He may have asked her the way and she said follow me that is where I am going.

Offline nugnug

« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2022, 11:13:PM »
He may have asked her the way and she said follow me that is where I am going.

well hemay of done but would she be that relaed about a stranger following her down a path i mean its one thing in a normal street but very diffrent on a quite pathway.

i know she wa only 14an not all tht streetwise but i think even that age you have some reservations about.

but she seems completly relae about it and i ont think she woul be incase of a stranger.