Author Topic: [Seriously] Jeremy Bamber proven innocent?  (Read 555 times)

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
Re: [Seriously] Jeremy Bamber proven innocent?
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2019, 12:49:PM »
Once Bews, Myall and Jeremy had returned to Saxby and CAO7 at pages lane, to call for armed backup. They would not have noticed any lights being turned on.

If the RAID team later observe more lights being on prior to entering the house that Bews had seen switched off earlier. Then Jeremy cannot be responsible.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 12:49:PM by David1819 »

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2019, 01:02:PM »
There's a thread on this site entitled "All lights were on.." which was comment from another PC so how does anyone know what to believe?

That was written in a radio log by someone not on the scene. Thus should not be relied on.

Bews and Midenhall on the other hand where just 30 yards from scene.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2019, 01:25:PM »
Once Bews, Myall and Jeremy had returned to Saxby and CAO7 at pages lane, to call for armed backup. They would not have noticed any lights being turned on.

If the RAID team later observe more lights being on prior to entering the house that Bews had seen switched off earlier. Then Jeremy cannot be responsible.

Other members of the raid team mention the same lights as Bews. This has already been used by Jeremy in the past who claimed that lights were visibly being switched on and off and yet made no mention of it in his statement/interviews. Mildenhall seems to be the only one who doesn't mention the box room light being on. He was standing on the white/red side so at an angle to the front. perhaps neither light was on and the light was coming from the landing, giving the impression of lights being on from various angles.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2019, 04:37:PM »
Other members of the raid team mention the same lights as Bews. This has already been used by Jeremy in the past who claimed that lights were visibly being switched on and off and yet made no mention of it in his statement/interviews. Mildenhall seems to be the only one who doesn't mention the box room light being on. He was standing on the white/red side so at an angle to the front. perhaps neither light was on and the light was coming from the landing, giving the impression of lights being on from various angles.

I have already explained that once Bews, Myall and Jeremy had returned to Saxby and CAO7 at pages lane, to call for armed backup. They would not have noticed any more lights being turned on.

Mildenhall made it clear that it was the window to the left slightly open at the top with its curtains open. with the light on. That's the main bedroom window. And that's exactly what we see in the crime scene photos. Mildenhall arrived at the scene at 7am. He would not have seen light from one room shining into another room because it was daylight then. This I have also explained in my original post.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 04:39:PM by David1819 »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2019, 08:13:PM »
I have already explained that once Bews, Myall and Jeremy had returned to Saxby and CAO7 at pages lane, to call for armed backup. They would not have noticed any more lights being turned on.

Mildenhall made it clear that it was the window to the left slightly open at the top with its curtains open. with the light on. That's the main bedroom window. And that's exactly what we see in the crime scene photos. Mildenhall arrived at the scene at 7am. He would not have seen light from one room shining into another room because it was daylight then. This I have also explained in my original post.

No, but around 05:10, Delgado and Colins looked around the farm and reported the same lights on as Bews. Mildenhall wouldn't have only been the only officer on the red side and we don't have all of the raid team statements on the forum. The CS pictures are after entry and it's like that the main bedroom light was switched on by officers.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2019, 08:34:AM »
No, but around 05:10, Delgado and Colins looked around the farm and reported the same lights on as Bews. Mildenhall wouldn't have only been the only officer on the red side and we don't have all of the raid team statements on the forum. The CS pictures are after entry and it's like that the main bedroom light was switched on by officers.

Mildenhall observed the main bedroom light on after 7am prior to RAID team entry. The only person with Mildenhall was PC Brown who's statements we don't have.

Offline lookout

« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2019, 09:23:AM »
PC Brown had been issued with a Ruger mini 14 .223 rifle----just thought I'd include that.

Offline lookout

« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2019, 09:24:AM »
PC Brown had been issued with a Ruger mini 14 .223 rifle----just thought I'd include that.

As provided by statement given by Mildenhall.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2019, 09:50:AM »
If Mildenhall is correct. Then Sheila must have switched the main bedroom light on sometime after 5.10am
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 09:51:AM by David1819 »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2019, 03:48:PM »
If Mildenhall is correct. Then Sheila must have switched the main bedroom light on sometime after 5.10am

There were other officers assigned to the red side of the building, we don't have all the raid teams statement on the forum.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2019, 02:18:PM »
I remember a long time ago there being a fuss over the existence of a wall.

What was that all about? Its in plain view.

Offline lookout

« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2019, 03:06:PM »
So it is.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2019, 08:23:PM »
So it is.

What was the controversy over?

Offline lookout

« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2019, 09:04:PM »
What was the controversy over?

It was argued that it has been a hedge I think and not a wall.