Author Topic: Kestrel19 is still refusing to provide a Sheila scenario.  (Read 292 times)

Offline Adam

However he is being abusive.

He is also lying. Saying a person cannot see in outside darkness.

Hopefully he will address the Sheila scenario. Or say he can't explain how Sheila committed the massacre & is a guilter.

Be surprised if that happens as he doesn't even believe Bamber can see outside in the dark!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 05:06:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline David1819

Re: Kestrel19 is still refusing to provide a Sheila scenario.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2022, 09:57:PM »
However he is being abusive.

He is also lying. Saying a person cannot see in outside darkness.

Hopefully he will address the Sheila scenario. Or say he can't explain how Sheila committed the massacre & is a guilter.

Be surprised if that happens as he doesn't even believe Bamber can see outside in the dark!

Humans cannot see in the dark. Hence we invented lights and night vision.

Offline Adam

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2022, 10:24:PM »
So that's why Bamber was convicted.

Offline Adam

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2022, 10:16:PM »
Kestrel19 has just posted - 'He’s now trying to bury that thread'.

This is the person who is too much of a coward to create a Sheila scenario.

He apparently lives in the area but has never suggested how Bamber would have cycled to/from WHF. Leaving me to do all the investigating.

Offline Rob_

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2022, 10:23:PM »
Kestrel19 has just posted - 'He’s now trying to bury that thread'.

This is the person who is too much of a coward to create a Sheila scenario.

He apparently lives in the area but has never suggested how Bamber would have cycled to/from WHF. Leaving me to do all the investigating.

Well that's only reasonable Adam as it's you claiming the cycle ride was a piece of cake, therefore you need to back this up with a proposed route at the very least. I have seen videos of people riding along the sea wall in daytime, very very difficult at night shame you cannot admit this.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 10:24:PM by Rob_ »

Offline Adam

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2022, 10:30:PM »
Well that's only reasonable Adam as it's you claiming the cycle ride was a piece of cake, therefore you need to back this up with a proposed route at the very least. I have seen videos of people riding along the sea wall in daytime, very very difficult at night shame you cannot admit this.

;D

Offline Rob_

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2022, 10:42:PM »
;D

You should study the case more, then you would have seen them as well.

Offline Cambridgecutie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2022, 09:50:AM »

I doubt it was as you claim.  If you're able to visit the area why not check it out at night?

When Bews, Myall and Bamber did the initial recce of the farmhouse I don't believe they had use of a torch or similar?  They seemed to navigate their way around ok?  No reports of stumbling about in the dark?  Bews said something about it being a clear night and moonlight?

After Bamber was told about his family he apparently went off into one of the fields to pick poppies presumably unadided by a torch or similar. 

At circa 5am Bamber went off down the lane to call Julie again no mention of a torch and he seemed to find his way there and back ok.   

Think you need to up your game Rob and stop denying what seems entirely plausible unless you can demonstrate to the contrary. 

Patrick O'Connor, Barrister, Doughty Street Chambers: "It will have to be a slam dunk.  It will have to be something of a blockbuster piece of evidence to have a chance".