Author Topic: Jeremy 'schumacher' Bamber  (Read 7442 times)

Offline ILB

Re: Jeremy 'schumacher' Bamber
« Reply #75 on: November 14, 2019, 09:07:PM »
He propped the bike up in the yard, retrieved the tape in his answerphone, undressed and showered, dried his hair, washed all the clothes he had worn for the murders, put on fresh clothing (and overdid it), telephoned Julie then police.
what's he do with the bloody clothes, bare in mind he was soon about to be in the vicinity of dectectives later in the day,at his home address, did he stash them in a wardrobe, or did he hold a bonfire that very night??
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Caroline

« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2019, 09:09:PM »
on the flip side if Jeremy has been believed to have planned this to a vital tee. Why would he serve himself up this way. By giving times that could be contradicted that he wasn't on phone to one person at any given time?

He covered himself by saying 'around' and 'about'. However, I don't think he ever expected to have to answer such questions. This is how killers are caught out. They make mistakes.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline lookout

« Reply #77 on: November 14, 2019, 09:15:PM »
I am aware the farmhouse wasn't entered until hours later

How was it entered given that there was fresh paint outside  ?

Offline ILB

« Reply #78 on: November 14, 2019, 09:19:PM »
He covered himself by saying 'around' and 'about'. However, I don't think he ever expected to have to answer such questions. This is how killers are caught out. They make mistakes.
I agree Caroline, but I don't believe Bamber would be stupid enough to inform Julie mugford of his intentions as I mentioned last night, he would be imprisoned by the fact if he stepped a foot wrong she would fuck him over. I believe if we are to believe Jeremy Bamber is the evil callous killer, he wouldn't have told a soul about his intentions, he would not want to risk it
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Caroline

« Reply #79 on: November 14, 2019, 09:28:PM »
I agree Caroline, but I don't believe Bamber would be stupid enough to inform Julie mugford of his intentions as I mentioned last night, he would be imprisoned by the fact if he stepped a foot wrong she would fuck him over. I believe if we are to believe Jeremy Bamber is the evil callous killer, he wouldn't have told a soul about his intentions, he would not want to risk it

If that's what you believe, it's what you believe. Personally, I think he did tell her, partly for someone to share it with and partly because he'd said stuff to her in the past and she would have guessed  anyway.

Offline ILB

« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2019, 09:30:PM »
If that's what you believe, it's what you believe. Personally, I think he did tell her, partly for someone to share it with and partly because he'd said stuff to her in the past and she would have guessed  anyway.
i understand you have had contact with Jeremy , is that over the phone or have you been to full sutton?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2019, 09:32:PM »
i understand you have had contact with Jeremy , is that over the phone or have you been to full sutton?

None of the above - just letters.

Offline ILB

« Reply #82 on: November 14, 2019, 09:44:PM »
None of the above - just letters.
so contact then...

Offline Caroline

« Reply #83 on: November 14, 2019, 09:47:PM »
so contact then...

I used to write to him when I thought he was innocent. Just asked him stuff about the case and gave him my opinion on various issues.

Offline ILB

« Reply #84 on: November 14, 2019, 09:55:PM »
I used to write to him when I thought he was innocent. Just asked him stuff about the case and gave him my opinion on various issues.
ok

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2019, 08:45:PM »
what's he do with the bloody clothes, bare in mind he was soon about to be in the vicinity of dectectives later in the day,at his home address, did he stash them in a wardrobe, or did he hold a bonfire that very night??
He hung a couple of items up in the wardrobe with blood flecks on them, but by the time he was considered a suspect John Hayward couldn't get a result from them.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2019, 09:18:PM »
He hung a couple of items up in the wardrobe with blood flecks on them, but by the time he was considered a suspect John Hayward couldn't get a result from them.

To be fair, those items may not have been anything to do with the murders.

Offline ILB

« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2019, 11:51:AM »
he if believe to be guilty. Had been involved in a massacre of five people. Including a heavily bloody fight with his father. I submit it would have been more than just mete blood flecks. So having said this, there are only three possible scenarios, disposal at White House farm ( ie bonfire,) drive off in the Astra somewhere to dump the evidence, or he conceals them at head street goldhanger, I'm not drawn towards the latter as I believe he wouldn't want to bring anything too close to home

Offline ILB

« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2019, 11:53:AM »
he if believe to be guilty. Had been involved in a massacre of five people. Including a heavily bloody fight with his father. I submit it would have been more than just mete blood flecks. So having said this, there are only three possible scenarios, disposal at White House farm ( ie bonfire,) drive off in the Astra somewhere to dump the evidence, or he conceals them at head street goldhanger, I'm not drawn towards the latter as I believe he wouldn't want to bring anything too close to home
this is why it is such a shame the deaths could never have been predicted as in so for what time they occured. If they had, a lot of cul de sacs on one side or the other could be created

Offline Caroline

« Reply #89 on: November 16, 2019, 12:45:PM »

Or stick em in the washing machine before heading off to WHF to meet the police.