Author Topic: Daily Mirror Exclusive: Bambi Killer 19/10/2019  (Read 1408 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Daily Mirror Exclusive: Bambi Killer 19/10/2019
« Reply #315 on: November 03, 2019, 04:05:PM »
Were the police accustomed to the road they took at dead of night without lighting, only their headlights ? I imagine that anyone not familiar with this journey would be quicker in daylight than at night. Just sayin'.

I can't imagine that police covered that journey too often prior to the murders ?

It was their patch, of course they would be.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Jane

« Reply #316 on: November 03, 2019, 04:09:PM »
I think she had her own moral code ironically, though whether June's influence was forefront in her mind is a moot point. I think she liked the attention of men but knew when to stop, though may have been naïve enough to think she was in control. She was horrified at the risqué photographs she had been tricked into producing and which June used as yet another bargaining chip against her daughter possibly in relation to the twins' future.

Steve, I don't think you can have the remotest idea of how great "the ring of truth about it" is your first sentence!!! I SO recognize June's rigid moral code, and understand exactly how conflicting can be trying to adhere to it when it's at odds with one's own, which are NOT lax, just other.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #317 on: November 03, 2019, 04:16:PM »

Steve, I don't think you can have the remotest idea of how great "the ring of truth about it" is your first sentence!!! I SO recognize June's rigid moral code, and understand exactly how conflicting can be trying to adhere to it when it's at odds with one's own, which are NOT lax, just other.
If only she hadn't driven Colin away with her behaviours (which I blame on her illness and not the intrinsic Sheila herself) I don't think the murders would ever have occurred.