Author Topic: Five Magic Bullets  (Read 17912 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Five Magic Bullets
« Reply #255 on: December 22, 2019, 11:52:PM »
Don't mess with me boy ! I didn't come off the last banana boat you know.

Oh dear!
Few people have the imagination for reality

guest7363

« Reply #256 on: December 23, 2019, 09:02:AM »
you already said it rj,and i totally agree,overkill to blame sheila
Wasn’t it another coincidence there was no bullet’s left in the magazine or breach?  Even down to Sheila using the last two.  It’s as though someone who use’s guns regular by habit has left it safe?  This could explain the over kill Sami, using up the bullet’s.

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #257 on: December 23, 2019, 09:45:AM »
Wasn’t it another coincidence there was no bullet’s left in the magazine or breach?  Even down to Sheila using the last two.  It’s as though someone who use’s guns regular by habit has left it safe?  This could explain the over kill Sami, using up the bullet’s.
also makes you wonder what poor sheila would have done if the second shot was not fatal,half dead she couldnt go looking for more bullets

guest7363

« Reply #258 on: December 23, 2019, 09:59:AM »
also makes you wonder what poor sheila would have done if the second shot was not fatal,half dead she couldnt go looking for more bullets
Absolutely spot on Sami 👍 She would just keep realoading till she got the angle right I bet Sami 🙈 Or MAGIC another one?

guest7363

« Reply #259 on: December 23, 2019, 10:24:AM »
Don’t forget Sami, they are Magic bullet’s 😂😂

Offline Jane

« Reply #260 on: December 23, 2019, 10:35:AM »

Sami, maybe she anticipated getting the first shot wrong and loaded a spare, just in case?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #261 on: December 23, 2019, 11:19:AM »

Another coincidence!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #262 on: December 23, 2019, 05:35:PM »

Sami, maybe she anticipated getting the first shot wrong and loaded a spare, just in case?
:)) :)) :))