Author Topic: Five Magic Bullets  (Read 17909 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Five Magic Bullets
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2019, 05:45:PM »
I think he already knows the claims are empty but any publicity is good to them (I suppose). I post only on this forum, I don't campaign to keep Bamber locked up. He's not going anywhere anyway but I am entitled to an opinion on here as much as you are. You get annoyed when I correct you, if you believe that I'm the one that's wrong, find the statement and prove it!

I too am entitled to an opinion but I don't expect a put-down with everything I post. I don't do it to you so why do you feel the need ? Though it's not only been myself who's been put down is it ? It's generally whoever has a different opinion or who disagrees with you .

Offline Caroline

« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2019, 06:41:PM »

I too am entitled to an opinion but I don't expect a put-down with everything I post. I don't do it to you so why do you feel the need ? Though it's not only been myself who's been put down is it ? It's generally whoever has a different opinion or who disagrees with you .

Don't play the victim Lookout! Earlier you stated that West made a statement i which he claimed to have received a call from Nevill. When I pointed out that this wasn't the case and asked you to produce the statement, you brushed  it off and then (as usual), you changed the subject.

I have gotten quite a few things wrong on here but I will hold my hands up when I do, you NEVER do! I don't care if people disagree with me and if can back things up, that's great. Don't try and used the old 'them and us' rhetoric!  ::)
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline lookout

« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2019, 07:19:PM »
Don't play the victim Lookout! Earlier you stated that West made a statement i which he claimed to have received a call from Nevill. When I pointed out that this wasn't the case and asked you to produce the statement, you brushed  it off and then (as usual), you changed the subject.

I have gotten quite a few things wrong on here but I will hold my hands up when I do, you NEVER do! I don't care if people disagree with me and if can back things up, that's great. Don't try and used the old 'them and us' rhetoric!  ::)

I don't play the victim unlike some------------and neither do I react when defending my own opinion unlike some------------. Like yourself though, I won't find common ground nor a mutuality that goes with a discussion because I for one won't back down.

There are many things with this case that don't require " back-ups " , just common sense and I refuse to " go by the book " if I think it's wrong just because everyone else is going with the flow. I do and say things that I think is/are right and not what everyone else thinks or says. I'll only agree when and where I think it's necessary and not because everyone else does. It's my mind and I'll use it how I think fit.

Reading West's statements and Trial transcript on here in the archives, I can work out what West did and I'm pleased that I can understand what it was that he did so I explained in a post my thoughts on the subject but because it didn't tally with what you read as read I get a chorus of " no backups ".
There was never any backup with the wallet debacle or the last empty container after harvest but you still went ahead and argued the toss.

There's no need for the constant challenging. This is based on people thoughts it's not a bloody court-room.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2019, 12:10:AM »

I don't play the victim unlike some------------and neither do I react when defending my own opinion unlike some------------. Like yourself though, I won't find common ground nor a mutuality that goes with a discussion because I for one won't back down.

There are many things with this case that don't require " back-ups " , just common sense and I refuse to " go by the book " if I think it's wrong just because everyone else is going with the flow. I do and say things that I think is/are right and not what everyone else thinks or says. I'll only agree when and where I think it's necessary and not because everyone else does. It's my mind and I'll use it how I think fit.

Reading West's statements and Trial transcript on here in the archives, I can work out what West did and I'm pleased that I can understand what it was that he did so I explained in a post my thoughts on the subject but because it didn't tally with what you read as read I get a chorus of " no backups ".
There was never any backup with the wallet debacle or the last empty container after harvest but you still went ahead and argued the toss.

There's no need for the constant challenging. This is based on people thoughts it's not a bloody court-room.

No Lookout, when you make a claim , either back it up or don't make it. West never said he received a call from Nevill - and that is a FACT!

Never a back up with the wallet? Errr, when he answered the question, I posted what he said! By the way, what have you asked him or are you yet to actually write your first letter?  ::)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 12:44:AM by Caroline »

Offline lookout

« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2019, 01:04:PM »
No Lookout, when you make a claim , either back it up or don't make it. West never said he received a call from Nevill - and that is a FACT!

Never a back up with the wallet? Errr, when he answered the question, I posted what he said! By the way, what have you asked him or are you yet to actually write your first letter?  ::)

I've written quite a few letters and sent B/Day and Christmas cards as well. He'll be getting another letter, stamps included, showing my support for keeping his case going and reminding the world that he remains an innocent victim in all this. Positive vibes from me, no need to ask him questions, what for when he's done nothing ?
In my very first letter years ago I told him that I wasn't going to remind him what had happened but I did tell him from the start that I'd known in 1985 that it wasn't he who had committed the crime. My letters just consist of light-hearted news. I've avoided saying how disgusted I am with the justice system.   

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2019, 07:22:PM »

I've written quite a few letters and sent B/Day and Christmas cards as well. He'll be getting another letter, stamps included, showing my support for keeping his case going and reminding the world that he remains an innocent victim in all this. Positive vibes from me, no need to ask him questions, what for when he's done nothing ?
In my very first letter years ago I told him that I wasn't going to remind him what had happened but I did tell him from the start that I'd known in 1985 that it wasn't he who had committed the crime. My letters just consist of light-hearted news. I've avoided saying how disgusted I am with the justice system.
never mind the justice system,i think you should be disgusted with jb for not admitting his guilt as he will never be freed without this.disgusting how he keeps putting the extended family through this.imo

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2019, 07:45:PM »
never mind the justice system,i think you should be disgusted with jb for not admitting his guilt as he will never be freed without this.disgusting how he keeps putting the extended family through this.imo

He's not putting them through anything. Most of them did very well out of it anyway.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2019, 07:50:PM »
He's not putting them through anything. Most of them did very well out of it anyway.
I thought some were working pro bono now the money's dried up..

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2019, 07:51:PM »
I thought some were working pro bono now the money's dried up..

Has it? What happened to the caravan park place?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2019, 07:57:PM »
Jeremy sold those shares years ago to pay legal bills.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2019, 07:59:PM »

The family own the caravan park - made a good job of it too!

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2019, 08:00:PM »
Jeremy sold those shares years ago to pay legal bills.

I thought you meant the family were working pro bono.  :P

Jeremy has nothing, but other family members did OK out of it.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2019, 08:01:PM »
I thought you meant the family were working pro bono.  :P

Jeremy has nothing, but other family members did OK out of it.
Apart from Colin.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2019, 08:02:PM »
I wish the money had gone to charity so that nobody benefited financially from those five deaths.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2019, 08:03:PM »
Apart from Colin.

Indeed. He was only the father of the murdered children, so nobody thought about him.