Author Topic: Five Magic Bullets  (Read 17729 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Five Magic Bullets
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2019, 03:10:PM »
Yeah, I know - CT at it again!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

God loves a tryer  ;D  Or in this case a team of them.

Offline Jane

« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2019, 03:16:PM »

God loves a tryer  ;D  Or in this case a team of them.

They're certainly prepared to take a gamble, but they're in a win/win situation. If they win, it'll look good on their cv's and will have been a good exercise. If they lose it'll have been a good exercise and won't look too shabby on their cv's.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2019, 04:51:PM »

They're certainly prepared to take a gamble, but they're in a win/win situation. If they win, it'll look good on their cv's and will have been a good exercise. If they lose it'll have been a good exercise and won't look too shabby on their cv's.

Not if they're shown to be gullible in the end!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Jane

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2019, 05:02:PM »
Not if they're shown to be gullible in the end!

Therapy will help them get over it.

Offline notsure

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2019, 05:39:PM »
What time did Jeremy say he called police at trial? Was it 3.36?
It is a bit odd that he says he still has the caller jb on the line while relaying the message. Remember this was said at the Dickinson enquiry after the trial wasn’t it so why say it?

I don’t think a silencer was ever used and has been a red herring all along

Offline Caroline

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2019, 05:41:PM »
What time did Jeremy say he called police at trial? Was it 3.36?
It is a bit odd that he says he still has the caller jb on the line while relaying the message. Remember this was said at the Dickinson enquiry after the trial wasn’t it so why say it?

I don’t think a silencer was ever used and has been a red herring all along

He argued against 03:36! He said he called around 03:25

Offline lookout

« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2019, 06:14:PM »
He argued against 03:36! He said he called around 03:25

He may have been trying to call at 03.25 and that's when he was getting an engaged tone because his father was calling the police.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2019, 06:23:PM »

He may have been trying to call at 03.25 and that's when he was getting an engaged tone because his father was calling the police.

Eh?

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2019, 09:36:PM »

yes i agree his father was phoning the police through a medium,because he was already dead by this time

Offline lookout

« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2019, 01:31:PM »
He wasn't.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2019, 04:27:PM »

Offline lookout

« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2019, 04:58:PM »
Was too!

Do you know what ? Because you know so much on the negative aspect of the case, why not drop a line to Mark Newby and tell him he's making the biggest mistake of his life/career in supporting someone who you know murdered the 5 people at WHF ? That way he might take notice of all the things you have to say to save him making a fool of himself. I would if I was in your shoes and felt so strongly about JB's guilt. Or write to the Mail like one of Bellfield's victim's family have done by telling the world to keep him in prison. Again, if it was one of my family members I'd do the same thing.

In the JB case there are probably as many who think like you do as there are that don't, so doubtless whatever was said/written would fall on deaf ears regardless of whose side you were on.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2019, 05:04:PM »

Do you know what ? Because you know so much on the negative aspect of the case, why not drop a line to Mark Newby and tell him he's making the biggest mistake of his life/career in supporting someone who you know murdered the 5 people at WHF ? That way he might take notice of all the things you have to say to save him making a fool of himself. I would if I was in your shoes and felt so strongly about JB's guilt. Or write to the Mail like one of Bellfield's victim's family have done by telling the world to keep him in prison. Again, if it was one of my family members I'd do the same thing.

In the JB case there are probably as many who think like you do as there are that don't, so doubtless whatever was said/written would fall on deaf ears regardless of whose side you were on.

I think he already knows the claims are empty but any publicity is good to them (I suppose). I post only on this forum, I don't campaign to keep Bamber locked up. He's not going anywhere anyway but I am entitled to an opinion on here as much as you are. You get annoyed when I correct you, if you believe that I'm the one that's wrong, find the statement and prove it!

Offline lookout

« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2019, 05:08:PM »
I think he already knows the claims are empty but any publicity is good to them (I suppose). I post only on this forum, I don't campaign to keep Bamber locked up. He's not going anywhere anyway but I am entitled to an opinion on here as much as you are. You get annoyed when I correc t you, if you believe that I'm the one that's wrong, find the statement and prove it!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D You're hilarious. You can read minds now ? JB's no less.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2019, 05:33:PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D You're hilarious. You can read minds now ? JB's no less.

Not quite as hilarious as yourself with claims you can't back up or just guffs! However, I wasn't talking about Jeremy, I was talking about his lawyer!