Author Topic: New Bible Claims By CT Team  (Read 3718 times)

Offline Caroline

New Bible Claims By CT Team
« on: October 17, 2019, 12:08:AM »
Why are the CT claiming the note inside the bible was never found? CAL's book even states what was written on the note (in June's handwriting)

https://twitter.com/Bambertweets/status/1184526839789826048?s=20

‘Love one another. A determination always to act in the others’ best interest, whether we feel good or not, whether we like them or not. It is an act of will, commandment to obey. Be determined to be loving and kind to every person you meet whether you like them or not. Lord Jesus in Thy mercy, teach me to love for Thy name’s sake, help me to live and speak as a Christian, no matter what others may think.’

Lee, Carol Ann. The Murders at White House Farm: Jeremy Bamber and the killing of his family. The definitive investigation. (p. 408). Pan Macmillan. Kindle Edition.

The book also states that some pages were underlined. I would be interested to find out when the CT became aware of the six pages mentioned in the vid?
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline David1819

Re: New Bible Claims By CT Team
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2019, 12:37:AM »
Why are the CT claiming the note inside the bible was never found? CAL's book even states what was written on the note (in June's handwriting)

https://twitter.com/Bambertweets/status/1184526839789826048?s=20

‘Love one another. A determination always to act in the others’ best interest, whether we feel good or not, whether we like them or not. It is an act of will, commandment to obey. Be determined to be loving and kind to every person you meet whether you like them or not. Lord Jesus in Thy mercy, teach me to love for Thy name’s sake, help me to live and speak as a Christian, no matter what others may think.’

Lee, Carol Ann. The Murders at White House Farm: Jeremy Bamber and the killing of his family. The definitive investigation. (p. 408). Pan Macmillan. Kindle Edition.

The book also states that some pages were underlined. I would be interested to find out when the CT became aware of the six pages mentioned in the vid?

Who said the letter was in Junes handwriting?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2019, 01:38:AM »
Who said the letter was in Junes handwriting?

It's in CAL's book - I imagine it was identified as June's writing from other samples.

Offline Jane

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2019, 07:23:AM »
It's in CAL's book - I imagine it was identified as June's writing from other samples.

To me -and, I imagine to all those who knew her, it exemplifies the way June tried to live her life- this way of being is just the sort of thing which would be discussed in Bible class. At a guess it's the passage she was going to use in the class she didn't attend.

Offline David1819

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2019, 10:56:AM »

It doesn't look like Junes writing to me. To me the note looks like a child has written it.

Offline Jane

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2019, 11:03:AM »
It doesn't look like Junes writing to me. To me the note looks like a child has written it.

To me, it looks like someone is trying to squash too many words into too small a space. Also of note is that "Love one another" has been written as a heading for, and is written differently from, the rest of the text.

Offline lookout

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2019, 11:04:AM »
The " Love one another " note could well have been written by a member of the Bible class and not that of the Bamber family.

Offline Jane

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2019, 11:17:AM »
The " Love one another " note could well have been written by a member of the Bible class and not that of the Bamber family.

I can think of no good reason why that should have been. It is, however, a widely used format of highlighting a point one intends to expand.

Offline lookout

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2019, 11:21:AM »

I can think of no good reason why that should have been. It is, however, a widely used format of highlighting a point one intends to expand.

A member may have written it in readiness for the next Bible class, we don't know.

Offline Jane

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2019, 11:26:AM »

A member may have written it in readiness for the next Bible class, we don't know.

The most circuitous route, eh, Lookout ;D ;D

Offline lookout

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2019, 11:28:AM »

The most circuitous route, eh, Lookout ;D ;D

Why not ? It's the safest route to take for the time being----non-committal.

Offline Reader

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2019, 12:30:PM »
The note has never seemed like a suicide note, but the various fingerprints found might well be of interest.

Offline lookout

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2019, 01:08:PM »
Including those of the bloodied Bible pages, Reader. Unless you included them too.

Offline lookout

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2019, 01:15:PM »
Suicide notes, which I'd have said, were those which were scrawled by Sheila which included that " police and the newspaper would be there ". There were 6 ? pages of scribblings, some of which didn't make sense through being illegible in places.
I'd been waiting for reports about these " notes " since they were supposed to have been seen by a handwriting expert, but heard nothing more about thoughts on the content.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2019, 01:40:PM »

Well, none of us are handwriting experts but we can't see enough of it anyway. However, the point is, the note wasn't missing as the CT claim.