Author Topic: Guardian re Boyce findings  (Read 3672 times)

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
Re: Guardian re Boyce findings
« Reply #240 on: December 13, 2019, 04:54:PM »
The differences are discussed here: http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,10067.msg462842.html#msg462842

Page 27-35 of the document attached.  I do not have a fixed opinion of the claim that Nevill phoned police, so I cant vouch for the conclusion re that in the document.  The document is several years old. 

If West was simply writing out a new C1 because he was unhappy with the first - why did he painstakingly attempt to copy his own writing in the same form of the original document?  He failed to get it exactly right but boy did he try. 

Several years ago it was stated that there were six different versions.  But that's in the mists of time for me.  I'm sure PH discussed it with Caroline at the time?  Apologies if I am wrong re PH Caroline.

How does Wests duty sergeant updating and signing off a carbon copy of Wests C1 help hide Nevils alleged police call?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 04:55:PM by David1819 »

Offline Steve_uk

Re: Guardian re Boyce findings
« Reply #241 on: December 13, 2019, 06:46:PM »
The differences are discussed here: http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,10067.msg462842.html#msg462842

Page 27-35 of the document attached.  I do not have a fixed opinion of the claim that Nevill phoned police, so I cant vouch for the conclusion re that in the document.  The document is several years old. 

If West was simply writing out a new C1 because he was unhappy with the first - why did he painstakingly attempt to copy his own writing in the same form of the original document?  He failed to get it exactly right but boy did he try. 

Several years ago it was stated that there were six different versions.  But that's in the mists of time for me.  I'm sure PH discussed it with Caroline at the time?  Apologies if I am wrong re PH Caroline.
The problem with this lengthy alleged perjury document against PC West is that he has no reason to lie to his boss of the whole case DCI Taff Jones in the first place, whilst Sheila was still considered the culprit.