Author Topic: DS Jones thought the blood on the silencer "looked recent rather than old"  (Read 2058 times)

Offline David1819

Stan Jones eye witness account of the blood on the silencer. Collecting it six days after the killings.

Offline Caroline

Stan Jones eye witness account of the blood on the silencer. Collecting it six days after the killings.

By recent, he my have been insinuating it was linked to the murders as opposed to it having been there for quite some time.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline David1819

By recent, he my have been insinuating it was linked to the murders as opposed to it having been there for quite some time.

He says further down that he didn't see the significance of it. It seems to corroborate AEs suspicious description of the blood also.

Too late to cross examine him now.  :-\

Offline Caroline

He says further down that he didn't see the significance of it. It seems to corroborate AEs suspicious description of the blood also.

Too late to cross examine him now.  :-\

Sadly.

Offline lookout

So someone put it there other than Sheila or JB ??

Offline lookout

If it had been an officer, then why put it back in the cupboard ? The hair would obviously have come from Nevill as both women were dark-haired.

Offline lookout

Recent-----meaning that the atmosphere of the room had been warm with the Aga having heated everywhere which would have meant that blood would have dried quicker, so------------------------another little gem that I hadn't previously seen but is important !
It would appear that things like this have been purposely missed/omitted against character assassination. What a disgrace !

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

Stan Jones took possession of the Sound moderator (SBJ/1) at the scene after returning there at 11.15am on the first morning of of the investigation along with three further items of evidential evidence, the exhibits SBJ/2, SBJ/3 and SBJ/4...

How come that when he took control of the Sound Moderator on the 7th August 1985 at the scene that he did not see any blood, or paint or a burr mark on the outer casing? And, if so how was it possible for David Boutflour to find the very same Sound Moderator in the gun cupboard on the 10th August 1985?
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline lookout

No, recent, as in fresh blood. Not dried or gelled, but fresh.

Offline lookout

Am I behind the times by asking if it was fingerprinted ?

Offline Caroline

No, recent, as in fresh blood. Not dried or gelled, but fresh.

Recent could mean anything - it could mean two hours, it could mean six days. He isn't hear to explain his words and you have o idea what he meant.

Offline Caroline

Am I behind the times by asking if it was fingerprinted ?

Just a tad.

Offline lookout

Just a tad.

?

Whose prints were they, or need I bother asking

Offline Caroline

?

Whose prints were they, or need I bother asking

I don't think the fingerprinting was successful.

Offline lookout

I don't think the fingerprinting was successful.

Ah right  :o  Thankyou anyway.