Author Topic: The ITV Drama  (Read 151875 times)

Offline David1819

Re: The ITV Drama
« Reply #2490 on: February 23, 2020, 01:43:PM »
Thanks for that Janet, seems even more puzzling to be dawdling along the road in a sports car at 3/4 in the morning

I wouldn’t call above 30mph at night dawdling.

Offline lookout

« Reply #2491 on: February 23, 2020, 02:26:PM »
Thanks for that Janet, seems even more puzzling to be dawdling along the road in a sports car at 3/4 in the morning

He'd already been done for speeding so he wouldn't have risked overtaking the police, would he ?

Offline FMC

« Reply #2492 on: February 24, 2020, 08:16:PM »

He'd already been done for speeding so he wouldn't have risked overtaking the police, would he ?

Hi lookout, was he not in front of the police?? I'm sure the police would have other pressing matters to think about than to dish out a speeding ticket if he'd been motoring to WHF, on a road I assume he knew well

Offline lookout

« Reply #2493 on: February 24, 2020, 10:18:PM »
Hi lookout, was he not in front of the police?? I'm sure the police would have other pressing matters to think about than to dish out a speeding ticket if he'd been motoring to WHF, on a road I assume he knew well

I don't think I'd be in a great rush if I thought I could get shot at. It was with trepidation that Jeremy drove to WHF not knowing what to expect.

Offline Reader

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2494 on: February 25, 2020, 04:29:PM »
He'd already been done for speeding . . .
When? Any connection with when he wrote off his previous car?

Offline grahameb

« Reply #2495 on: February 29, 2020, 07:24:PM »
I wouldn’t call above 30mph at night dawdling.
I am always doubtful about police statements even to the point of mocking them sometimes. They reported Jeremy as dawdling. I'm not sure about anyone else here but when I hear or see a police car behind me I always slowdown or pull over to let them pass. Quite frankly I am very surprised that this never actually entered their heads? But then as is often with the police the obvious never does.