Author Topic: The ITV Drama  (Read 150373 times)

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
Re: The ITV Drama
« Reply #1035 on: January 09, 2020, 08:15:PM »
i think its gone far enough,david should be told any more cartoon goading or goading in general will result in a ban,lets move on with the topic

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #1036 on: January 09, 2020, 08:15:PM »
What has this got to do with your spade work?  I have called you out for a blatant lie you have posted about me.  Have the decency to retract it and we can move on.
Well if you didn't remove me I'm sorry. I thought you said you did remove me then reinstated me so where was the lie? I don't like this badgering and invective on the Forum as much as you.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #1037 on: January 09, 2020, 08:16:PM »
i think its gone far enough,david should be told any more cartoon goading or goading in general will result in a ban,lets move on with the topic
I quite agree sami.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #1038 on: January 09, 2020, 08:16:PM »

Met my match??? That was a joke ??? When you do as much behind the scenes as I do without living on a forum 24\7 I will look up to you

Unfortunately for you that’s never going to happen and no I don’t believe Janes secret policeman exists for obvious reasons

Ha, ha!!!!!!!!!!! As much as you with your Twitter account? Go and wool pull some place else!

Jane's policeman is VERY real - how Warwick?  ;D ;D ;D ::) ::)
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #1039 on: January 09, 2020, 08:18:PM »
steve I have always found you to be a nice polite guy but sorry you are out of order with NGB,  He is a fair nice gentleman who gives up his time for this forum and he deserves respect and he does earn it.  Please be fair and offer a sincere apology.
I have apologized. Can we have one simple rule though: any new members henceforth introduce themselves in the Foyer.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #1040 on: January 09, 2020, 08:20:PM »
Well if you didn't remove me I'm sorry. I thought you said you did remove me then reinstated me so where was the lie? I don't like this badgering and invective on the Forum as much as you.

I think he's referring to you saying I reinstated you - I didn't. Where did you get that from? I might have done in the past if you have been banned before but it would have been with the full approval of NGB - although I can't remember you being banned before.

NGB isn't your enemy Steve - I don't understand?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #1041 on: January 09, 2020, 08:21:PM »
I think he's referring to you saying I reinstated you - I didn't. Where did you get that from? I might have done in the past if you have been banned before but it would have been with the full approval of NGB - although I can't remember you being banned before.

NGB isn't your enemy Steve - I don't understand?
He banned me in the past, his "impartial" legal advice is always detrimental to the Prosecution, he told me I didn't know one end of a silencer from another. Now let's move on.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 08:25:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #1042 on: January 09, 2020, 08:23:PM »
I have apologized. Can we have one simple rule though: any new members henceforth introduce themselves in the Foyer.
quite correct ,when i joined i couldnt post until i introduced myself in the foyer

Offline susan

« Reply #1043 on: January 09, 2020, 08:24:PM »
Hi steve I think that is expected of any new member maybe a rule I am not sure sometimes I am sure it gets overlooked but I have seen Maggie often asking new members to introduce themselves.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #1044 on: January 09, 2020, 08:26:PM »
quite correct ,when i joined i couldnt post until i introduced myself in the foyer

I think the confusion is that someone who seemed like a recent member (because they had not previously posted) - had actually joined several years ago. They hadn't introduced themselves when they started posting - although they have now.

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #1045 on: January 09, 2020, 08:30:PM »
I think the confusion is that someone who seemed like a recent member (because they had not previously posted) - had actually joined several years ago. They hadn't introduced themselves when they started posting - although they have now.
oh i see,caroline

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #1046 on: January 09, 2020, 08:31:PM »
Hi steve I think that is expected of any new member maybe a rule I am not sure sometimes I am sure it gets overlooked but I have seen Maggie often asking new members to introduce themselves.

That is right susan and we will try to make sure new members are reminded more quickly in future.

Offline gringo

• Veteran Member
« Reply #1047 on: January 09, 2020, 08:37:PM »
   You haven't apologised, certainly not sincerely. You don't then get to demand which rules are enforced and how vigorously. It is one thing having personal spats with other members but I am sure that every other member understands and agrees that personal attacks on the moderators are out of bounds.
    You have yourself called for other members to be banned, including myself, previously for supposed insults to you. So you believe that banning members for hurting Steve's feelings is ok, but Steve should be allowed to personally insult the mods and criticise their work(given free of charge which allows this forum to exist).
    I would still now not call for you to be banned, although it would be justified. Instead, you should reflect and apologise sincerely after realising, upon reflection, that you really ought to.

guest7363

« Reply #1048 on: January 09, 2020, 08:39:PM »
I have them both on ignore Sami, I held back from David, he told untruths about his rifle usage to NGB and Scipio but I never posted it.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #1049 on: January 09, 2020, 08:39:PM »
   You haven't apologised, certainly not sincerely. You don't then get to demand which rules are enforced and how vigorously. It is one thing having personal spats with other members but I am sure that every other member understands and agrees that personal attacks on the moderators are out of bounds.
    You have yourself called for other members to be banned, including myself, previously for supposed insults to you. So you believe that banning members for hurting Steve's feelings is ok, but Steve should be allowed to personally insult the mods and criticise their work(given free of charge which allows this forum to exist).
    I would still now not call for you to be banned, although it would be justified. Instead, you should reflect and apologise sincerely after realising, upon reflection, that you really ought to.
Your contribution to this site is negligible.