Author Topic: The ITV Drama  (Read 150361 times)

Offline Jane

Re: The ITV Drama
« Reply #855 on: January 08, 2020, 04:06:PM »

Many leave-----Sheila did.

We ALL leave school, Lookout. I guess like most of us, she'd have been 16? having been there since she was 9 or 10.

Offline lookout

« Reply #856 on: January 08, 2020, 04:10:PM »

We ALL leave school, Lookout. I guess like most of us, she'd have been 16? having been there since she was 9 or 10.

No, she joined an ordinary mainstream school to finish off her schooling.

Offline Jane

« Reply #857 on: January 08, 2020, 04:15:PM »

No, she joined an ordinary mainstream school to finish off her schooling.

Really? Where was that? In any case, learning to stand on her own two feet would certainly have been completed in 6/7 years and she certainly used that knowledge to good advantage when she absconded to a pop concert and hitched a lift back.

Offline lookout

« Reply #858 on: January 08, 2020, 04:18:PM »

Really? Where was that? In any case, learning to stand on her own two feet would certainly have been completed in 6/7 years and she certainly used that knowledge to good advantage when she absconded to a pop concert and hitched a lift back.

No again, it was Jeremy who bunked school to go and watch a pop concert. Jeez, your memory is naff.

Offline Jane

« Reply #859 on: January 08, 2020, 04:20:PM »

No again, it was Jeremy who bunked school to go and watch a pop concert. Jeez, your memory is naff.

I think you'll find it was Sheila and she managed to talk her way out of what could have been a nasty situation. But you still haven't said which state school she attended.

Offline lookout

« Reply #860 on: January 08, 2020, 04:23:PM »

I think you'll find it was Sheila and she managed to talk her way out of what could have been a nasty situation. But you still haven't said which state school she attended.

It was Jeremy. He went to see Suzi Quatro.

Offline Jane

« Reply #861 on: January 08, 2020, 04:35:PM »

It was Jeremy. He went to see Suzi Quatro.

Maybe they both did it? Rather spoils the notion that neither was capable of standing on their own two feet..............or wiping their own nether regions :)) :)) :))

Offline lookout

« Reply #862 on: January 08, 2020, 04:50:PM »

Maybe they both did it? Rather spoils the notion that neither was capable of standing on their own two feet..............or wiping their own nether regions :)) :)) :))

No, you can't worm your way out of that one just because you won't admit your mistake.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #863 on: January 08, 2020, 05:10:PM »
if  Jeremy was planning this call as his alibi and trying to set up a siege situation this call was part of his very intricate master plan that had allegedly been going on for 12 months - so why as a guilty person would he NOT call 999 .
Because he needed time to clean up before the disclosure.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #864 on: January 08, 2020, 05:11:PM »

Offline Jan

« Reply #865 on: January 08, 2020, 05:12:PM »
Because he needed time to clean up before the disclosure.

we have been through this .
just phone a bit later .

Offline Jane

« Reply #866 on: January 08, 2020, 05:17:PM »

No, you can't worm your way out of that one just because you won't admit your mistake.

I'm still convinced that I read Sheila did it. If I didn't then I've made a mistake. However, it remains that Jeremy seemed to know how to stand on his own two feet.

Offline lookout

« Reply #867 on: January 08, 2020, 05:18:PM »

I'm still convinced that I read Sheila did it. If I didn't then I've made a mistake. However, it remains that Jeremy seemed to know how to stand on his own two feet.

No--I beg to differ. It was Jeremy who escaped to watch Suzi Quatro in concert.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #868 on: January 08, 2020, 05:28:PM »

No--I beg to differ. It was Jeremy who escaped to watch Suzi Quatro in concert.
He did but Sheila also sneaked out of Old Hall School, Hethersett one evening. She became detached from a group of schoolfriends and hitchhiked a ride back, where she was lucky to escape the advances of the driver.

Offline Jane

« Reply #869 on: January 08, 2020, 05:32:PM »
He did but Sheila also sneaked out of Old Hall School, Hethersett one evening. She became detached from a group of schoolfriends and hitchhiked a ride back, where she was lucky to escape the advances of the driver.

Aww! Thank-you SO much, Steve. The reasons for it make no difference. She was OUT. It furthers my belief that both were capable of standing on their own two feet. Illness eventually robbing Sheila of the capacity.