Author Topic: The ITV Drama  (Read 150363 times)

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
Re: The ITV Drama
« Reply #810 on: January 07, 2020, 11:42:AM »
We all have our cross to bear one way or the other.
that is so true lookout

guest7363

« Reply #811 on: January 07, 2020, 12:28:PM »
that is so true lookout
I agree Sami, it’s a forum to voice opinions, it was set up for posters who think Bamber guilty and posters who think he’s innocent, it’s not like the CT site where no one can express their views and challenge the mistruths and propaganda paraded by them. Neil and Mike have always encouraged views from both sides Sami.

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #812 on: January 07, 2020, 12:32:PM »
I agree Sami, it’s a forum to voice opinions, it was set up for posters who think Bamber guilty and posters who think he’s innocent, it’s not like the CT site where no one can express their views and challenge the mistruths and propaganda paraded by them. Neil and Mike have always encouraged views from both sides Sami.
they have done an excellent job rj

Offline Jan

« Reply #813 on: January 07, 2020, 04:54:PM »
nice story caroline will have some readers hissing steam from their ears.poor leo. trudi might scratch his eyes out when she reads it

True detective magazine Feb have the opposite view.

Just goes to show.

Offline susan

« Reply #814 on: January 07, 2020, 05:20:PM »
Jan I think this is the norm with a murder case that is dramatised some will think one way and others the opposite. 

Offline lookout

« Reply #815 on: January 07, 2020, 05:22:PM »
If this drama does nothing else at least it'll highlight the case and keep it in the public arena for a while.

Offline susan

« Reply #816 on: January 07, 2020, 05:27:PM »
Lookout that is a good point posters from way back may come onto the forum again to debate some brilliant posters from both sides have gone missing.

Offline susan

« Reply #817 on: January 07, 2020, 05:30:PM »
lookout can you remember Tyler she was brilliant fabulous lady.

Offline lookout

« Reply #818 on: January 07, 2020, 06:05:PM »
Yes Susan, Tyler was great as was Keira and a few others.

Offline ILB

« Reply #819 on: January 07, 2020, 08:33:PM »
Do you recall any of the conversations you had with Jeremy?
I had many conversations with him. I did ask him if he was guilty. And he looked me a straight back in the eye and replied " no I did not kill my family" not that it amounts to anything either way. We had lots of conversations.
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #820 on: January 07, 2020, 09:39:PM »
True detective magazine Feb have the opposite view.

Just goes to show.
your right jan just seen the front cover with jb on it,have you had a read of it

Offline Jan

« Reply #821 on: January 07, 2020, 11:24:PM »
your right jan just seen the front cover with jb on it,have you had a read of it

Not yet . But I will .

Offline Jane

« Reply #822 on: January 08, 2020, 08:33:AM »
An interesting item on the news this morning. An Asian mother and her two babies were in water. A group of 14 year old boys went to their assistance. The first thing they did, before making a chain to get them out, and do cpr on one of the children -they said "it was automatic. We didn't think about it"- was call 999.

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #823 on: January 08, 2020, 09:26:AM »
We have done this the death Jane
Because Jeremy did not ring 999 does not make him a murderer
Unless you have been living under a rock they were a very private family
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

guest7363

« Reply #824 on: January 08, 2020, 10:13:AM »
An interesting item on the news this morning. An Asian mother and her two babies were in water. A group of 14 year old boys went to their assistance. The first thing they did, before making a chain to get them out, and do cpr on one of the children -they said "it was automatic. We didn't think about it"- was call 999.
Its a natural instinct Jane, something you’ve been taught as a kid. To suggest they were a private family and wouldn’t involve police, yet proclaim Neville rang the police after all?  😂😂😂😂