Author Topic: The ITV Drama  (Read 150321 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: The ITV Drama
« Reply #330 on: December 30, 2019, 01:17:PM »
He’s quite a nice chap actually Caroline

I don't have a problem with him but we'll never agree so what's the point? I seem to wind him up  ;D ;D ;D
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Caroline

« Reply #331 on: December 30, 2019, 01:21:PM »
Most are nice on here and not given a chance if their views differ-----not fair to be so biased, it's a discussion forum not one that if you don't like a person's posts, they're ignored, that's mean and childish.

The ignore button is there to prevent arguments - some would do better if they used it more! You are using this as an excuse to have a dig and that's OK, I don't really care but it does make you a hypocrite!

Offline lookout

« Reply #332 on: December 30, 2019, 01:22:PM »
I don't have a problem with him but we'll never agree so what's the point? I seem to wind him up  ;D ;D ;D

Why should you/he agree ?  ::) Where's the logic ?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #333 on: December 30, 2019, 01:29:PM »

Why should you/he agree ?  ::) Where's the logic ?

It end up in an argument, then you lot join in - to be honest, I can't be arsed.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #334 on: December 30, 2019, 01:33:PM »
Most are nice on here and not given a chance if their views differ-----not fair to be so biased, it's a discussion forum not one that if you don't like a person's posts, they're ignored, that's mean and childish.
I don't mind other members stating their views as long as they do not contain a host of expletives and call people by names other than how they have chosen to be known on this site. Some newcomers have broken both precepts.

Offline lookout

« Reply #335 on: December 30, 2019, 01:34:PM »
It end up in an argument, then you lot join in - to be honest, I can't be arsed.

On the contrary Caroline----just stop and pause, take Jackie's posts for instance, she had every guilter doing her down, then Steve came along giving his two penn'orth. It's not " us lot " who's joining in is it ?

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #336 on: December 30, 2019, 01:35:PM »
good point kaldin should know better

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #337 on: December 30, 2019, 01:36:PM »

On the contrary Caroline----just stop and pause, take Jackie's posts for instance, she had every guilter doing her down, then Steve came along giving his two penn'orth. It's not " us lot " who's joining in is it ?
But lookout if those who believe Jeremy Bamber to be innocent come up with some credible arguments we would respond in kind.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #338 on: December 30, 2019, 01:39:PM »
Anyway I've decided not to watch the new drama next month. It will exculpate me from the charge of voyeurism and I've read all the literature on the case already. I suppose for the novices it will be a starting point.

Offline lookout

« Reply #339 on: December 30, 2019, 01:40:PM »
Just calm yourself down, it's not a competition. There's only Jan and myself on the innocent side, I think, besides Jackie so I see no problem. There's you, Jane, Sami, RJ and Steve ( heavyweights so to speak ) but it doesn't bother me so why do 2 or 3 bother you ?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #340 on: December 30, 2019, 01:40:PM »
Just calm yourself down, it's not a competition. There's only Jan and myself on the innocent side, I think, besides Jackie so I see no problem. There's you, Jane, Sami, RJ and Steve ( heavyweights so to speak ) but it doesn't bother me so why do 2 or 3 bother you ?
You also have Mike (has he lost interest?) and David1819.

Offline lookout

« Reply #341 on: December 30, 2019, 01:44:PM »
Anyway I've decided not to watch the new drama next month. It will exculpate me from the charge of voyeurism and I've read all the literature on the case already. I suppose for the novices it will be a starting point.

I can also take it or leave it. If something's advertised to death it usually turns out to be a flop.

Offline Jan

« Reply #342 on: December 30, 2019, 01:50:PM »

I can also take it or leave it. If something's advertised to death it usually turns out to be a flop.
"
I don't think it will be a flop - but the fact that is a  "drama" gives licence to change material facts if necessary .

It is definitely re-enforcing his guilt ( not that is necessary for obvious reasons ) because the actor was asked if he would talk to Jeremy to aid with the characterisation and he said no - because he is a different person now and he says he is innocent. So i do think it will just be about the twists and turns in the case .

It does not ultimately matter what the public think as i dont think there will ever be a re-trial as such and one would hope that any legal process would be run by professionals that would not be influenced by such a programme.

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #343 on: December 30, 2019, 01:51:PM »
may also add kaldin,notsure,reader,ilovebooze

Offline lookout

« Reply #344 on: December 30, 2019, 01:55:PM »

I can't really blame them for losing interest as it feels like a lost cause now----fighting a losing battle springs to mind.