Author Topic: The ITV Drama  (Read 150375 times)

guest7363

Re: The ITV Drama
« Reply #90 on: December 01, 2019, 07:07:PM »
Same here - seems to have been a server issue, lots of the photographs in the library are only showing a link and not the actual picture. I have informed the Host.
Same here Caroline, I thought it was my internet?

Online ILB

« Reply #91 on: December 01, 2019, 08:59:PM »
Still waiting for your Sheila scenario.

Do you believe Nevill would have followed Bamber downstairs. After he had been shot 4 times?
do you believe he went to the bathroom and pressed triangle r1, r2 and circle then recharged...
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2019, 08:58:AM »
I do hope they get the details right in this drama, and that they don't speculate too much. I watched a documentary where there were many inaccuracies, and that's just too annoying.

Offline lookout

« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2019, 09:05:AM »
I agree Kaldin as I too can see sensationalisms with a capital S and it's anything but !! There's bound to be to hold the interest of the people and if so I hope someone has the guts to point things out, especially those at CT who profess to have more information than most.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #94 on: December 07, 2019, 09:17:AM »
I agree Kaldin as I too can see sensationalisms with a capital S and it's anything but !! There's bound to be to hold the interest of the people and if so I hope someone has the guts to point things out, especially those at CT who profess to have more information than most.

I'm sure that most people watching it won't notice inaccuracies and speculation because they're not that familiar with the case, but for us who have researched the smallest details it will be obvious.

guest7363

« Reply #95 on: December 07, 2019, 09:30:AM »
I'm sure that most people watching it won't notice inaccuracies and speculation because they're not that familiar with the case, but for us who have researched the smallest details it will be obvious.
Thats going to be a big problem for posters, it’s impossible to put every detail in and please everyone, if I’m not mistaken it’s going to be more focused on the emotional side of events?  Posters are not understanding the difference between Drama and Documentary I’m afraid.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #96 on: December 07, 2019, 10:07:AM »
Thats going to be a big problem for posters, it’s impossible to put every detail in and please everyone, if I’m not mistaken it’s going to be more focused on the emotional side of events?  Posters are not understanding the difference between Drama and Documentary I’m afraid.

They don't need to put every detail in, but the details they do put in should be accurate, otherwise there might be some ranting on here.  ;D

Offline lookout

« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2019, 10:34:AM »
They don't need to put every detail in, but the details they do put in should be accurate, otherwise there might be some ranting on here.  ;D

Hahahaha, there's bound to be ranting about something. I'll be scrutinising everything. These dramas are never 100% of how things happened because of elaborating here and there to stretch the series out as well as adding drama, although saying that as I've said before, they can't possibly cram everything into only 6x1 hour episodes so it'll be skimmed in parts and not as in-depth as it is in reality.

It could be that the " basics " will be played out where you're left with your own decision such as between the two siblings----of which I'll be quite happy about rather than a " he done-it " conclusion.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #98 on: December 07, 2019, 10:49:AM »

Hahahaha, there's bound to be ranting about something. I'll be scrutinising everything. These dramas are never 100% of how things happened because of elaborating here and there to stretch the series out as well as adding drama, although saying that as I've said before, they can't possibly cram everything into only 6x1 hour episodes so it'll be skimmed in parts and not as in-depth as it is in reality.

It could be that the " basics " will be played out where you're left with your own decision such as between the two siblings----of which I'll be quite happy about rather than a " he done-it " conclusion.

It'll probably be me ranting.  ;D I was watching one the other day where it showed Jeremy leaving the gun on the kitchen table!

Offline lookout

« Reply #99 on: December 07, 2019, 11:55:AM »
It'll probably be me ranting.  ;D I was watching one the other day where it showed Jeremy leaving the gun on the kitchen table!

These are exactly the inaccuracies that you mentioned and it's not right or fair to do this as it sets off an agenda before the damn thing gets started. From that alone you can smell the bias immediately. Is it any wonder there are so many MOJ's and mistakes made when this sort of fabrication is present ?

guest7363

« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2019, 12:05:PM »

These are exactly the inaccuracies that you mentioned and it's not right or fair to do this as it sets off an agenda before the damn thing gets started. From that alone you can smell the bias immediately. Is it any wonder there are so many MOJ's and mistakes made when this sort of fabrication is present ?
Ive got you down to play Julie in my production, with Adam as Jeremy Lookout 🙈🙈🙈. Maybe we should do a cast list from the forum.  Obviously NGB would play Drake and me as the Star who rescues the plot Stan Jones Caroline and Jane would be my assistants 😂😂😂

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #101 on: December 07, 2019, 12:27:PM »

Yes. The Bible was also shown on the wrong side. There was a lot of speculation too about what time the family went to bed. It said they were in bed by 11. Nobody could possibly know that.

guest7363

« Reply #102 on: December 07, 2019, 12:40:PM »
They ought to let Anne help with production, she has got the finer detail, she has got it down to the second 😂😂😂

Offline Caroline

« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2019, 01:20:PM »
I do hope they get the details right in this drama, and that they don't speculate too much. I watched a documentary where there were many inaccuracies, and that's just too annoying.

Have you read Carol Ann Lee's book?
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Caroline

« Reply #104 on: December 07, 2019, 01:21:PM »

The CT talk bollocks!
Few people have the imagination for reality