Author Topic: The ITV Drama  (Read 150367 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: The ITV Drama
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2019, 05:44:PM »
Both the grannies who left fortunes, one of them changing her Will rather sharpish.

Well they wouldn't be suing anyone would they? They're dead!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline lookout

« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2019, 06:58:PM »
Well they wouldn't be suing anyone would they? They're dead!

Their money isn't dead though so where did it go, there'll be no explanation ? I'm filling in gaps which won't be mentioned in the drama. I'll watch the series then voice my opinion to the writer/producer after.
PE and his fraudulent ways which he got away with " because of the trial ". Police officers can't multi-task.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2019, 07:31:PM »

Their money isn't dead though so where did it go, there'll be no explanation ? I'm filling in gaps which won't be mentioned in the drama. I'll watch the series then voice my opinion to the writer/producer after.
PE and his fraudulent ways which he got away with " because of the trial ". Police officers can't multi-task.

Pam would have inherited Her mother and June's money I imagine. The drama is about the murders, not the money squabbles later.

Offline lookout

« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2019, 08:43:PM »
Pam would have inherited Her mother and June's money I imagine. The drama is about the murders, not the money squabbles later.

Pity, because it shows people in a different light if they think they're going to dip out.

Offline Reader

• Veteran Member
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2019, 05:18:AM »
I think this is reference to the key players! Who would you have added?
DCI "Taff" Jones, D.I. Bob Miller, ACC Peter Simpson, Chief Superintendent George Harris (died 6th April 2018, aged 85), and perhaps Barbara Wilson.

Offline lookout

« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2019, 11:20:AM »
I wonder why it was that MM didn't sue anyone for being wrongly branded as a hitman ? I imagine that accusation would stay with you for a long time.

Offline David1819

« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2019, 12:04:PM »
I wonder why it was that MM didn't sue anyone for being wrongly branded as a hitman ? I imagine that accusation would stay with you for a long time.

He went around telling people stories of that nature to impress people. He would have no such claim as he brought it on himself.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2019, 12:21:PM »
DCI "Taff" Jones, D.I. Bob Miller, ACC Peter Simpson, Chief Superintendent George Harris (died 6th April 2018, aged 85), and perhaps Barbara Wilson.

Earlier reports of BW death were incorrect.

Offline lookout

« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2019, 01:24:PM »
He went around telling people stories of that nature to impress people. He would have no such claim as he brought it on himself.

Daft thing. Thick as two short planks.

Offline Jane

« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2019, 01:32:PM »

Daft thing. Thick as two short planks.

I don't think that information is new. It seems to have been accepted that he created a persona for himself.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2019, 03:00:PM »

I don't think that information is new. It seems to have been accepted that he created a persona for himself.

It's not new.

Offline Adam

« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2019, 10:18:AM »
The pictures of the ITV drama look promising. Bamber & Julie at the funeral look very similar to 1985.

Hopefully it is a straight forward A-B drama. Show the build up to & the reasons why Bamber thought he would get away with it. Followed by the massacre. Followed by the trial & a summary of the 33 years of appeals.

Making it into a 'who done it' will restrict the programme makers too much as there is so much incriminating evidence against Bsmber.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 10:21:AM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline lookout

« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2019, 11:48:AM »
Nobody looks like anyone in that drama. No wonder line-ups/ identifications go wrong when people say they are " spitting images "  ::)

Offline lookout

« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2019, 11:52:AM »
The pictures of the ITV drama look promising. Bamber & Julie at the funeral look very similar to 1985.

Hopefully it is a straight forward A-B drama. Show the build up to & the reasons why Bamber thought he would get away with it. Followed by the massacre. Followed by the trial & a summary of the 33 years of appeals.

Making it into a 'who done it' will restrict the programme makers too much as there is so much incriminating evidence against Bsmber.

If people have got any sense, they'll be hard-pushed to find any evidence against JB. That's if the drama isn't hell-bent on being one-sided as a means of raking the money in like the media have been !

Offline Adam

« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2019, 12:04:PM »
Nobody looks like anyone in that drama. No wonder line-ups/ identifications go wrong when people say they are " spitting images "  ::)

Well the programme makers dressed Bamber & Julie in mirror image clothing at the funeral. Julie's hat even had a veil over it.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.