Author Topic: The ITV Drama  (Read 150362 times)

Offline Jane

Re: The ITV Drama
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2019, 02:24:PM »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2019, 02:26:PM »
He couldn't have worked that hard to have had the energy to kill 5 people after having done 17 hours ??

He was skiving around the farmyard most of the evening and sloped off without completing the job. He had the energy, and a lot of that would have come from Adrenalin.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline lookout

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2019, 02:31:PM »
He was skiving around the farmyard most of the evening and sloped off without completing the job. He had the energy, and a lot of that would have come from Adrenalin.

And you know this ? How ? Who told you ?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2019, 02:34:PM »

And you know this ? How ? Who told you ?

How do I know? Read his statement! He was around the farmyard more than in the field on the eve of the murders and left Nevill to finish off. It's no secret!

Offline lookout

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2019, 02:38:PM »
How do I know? Read his statement! He was around the farmyard more than in the field on the eve of the murders and left Nevill to finish off. It's no secret!

I thought that was after the evening meal ?

Offline Jane

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2019, 02:48:PM »
He couldn't have worked that hard to have had the energy to kill 5 people after having done 17 hours ??

Total TWADDLE! Where lust for anything is concerned, tiredness takes a back seat.

Offline lookout

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2019, 02:53:PM »

Total TWADDLE! Where lust for anything is concerned, tiredness takes a back seat.

Do you really have to persist in using insulting words to something that doesn't fit YOUR way of thinking ?

Offline lookout

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2019, 02:56:PM »
That said, my TWADDLE is every bit as good as your TWADDLE ! It's the only way to answer those like you.

Offline Jane

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2019, 03:02:PM »
That said, my TWADDLE is every bit as good as your TWADDLE ! It's the only way to answer those like you.

Well, I fail to see that TWADDLE -foolish nonsense- is insulting, even in these PC days. I'd call it a pretty accurate description of a 24 year old who you claim would be too tired to commit murder for half a million pounds and his freedom.

Offline David1819

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2019, 10:57:PM »
My guess is that it will turn out to be a good drama, but based on very inadequate investigation that ignores or glosses over many areas of controversy, such as the details of Sheila's illness, and the loss or concealment of various original hand-written documents.

Since they are portraying real people by name. They have to be very careful. The only exemptions being Sheila, Stan Jones and RWB since they are dead. Then Jeremy as he has no reputation or character to defame.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2019, 11:44:PM »
Since they are portraying real people by name. They have to be very careful. The only exemptions being Sheila, Stan Jones and RWB since they are dead. Then Jeremy as he has no reputation or character to defame.

A lot of it is based on CAL's book, it was certainly used as a frame of reference.

Offline lookout

« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2019, 11:19:AM »
A lot of it is based on CAL's book, it was certainly used as a frame of reference.

As well as CC's book which wouldn't surprise me if the producer has already met CC.

Offline Reader

• Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2019, 12:42:PM »
The only exemptions being Sheila, Stan Jones and RWB since they are dead.
Why would they be the only exemptions? You know perfectly well that various others related to the WHF killings are now dead as well.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2019, 01:27:PM »
Why would they be the only exemptions? You know perfectly well that various others related to the WHF killings are now dead as well.

I think this is reference to the key players! Who would you have added?

Offline lookout

« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2019, 04:38:PM »
Both the grannies who left fortunes, one of them changing her Will rather sharpish.