Author Topic: Key information concerning two Sound Moderators, was not for public disclosure  (Read 4094 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I would suggest to the brainwashed members of the public who take a different view in this matter, that back in the day when the Natzi's shot and gassed a large proportion of Polish Jews, cannot be justified by anybodies standards..

Please refrain from believing, or being convinced that the police originally found one body downstairs and four bodies upstairs upon entry to the farmhouse kitchen because the contents of the timed police radio messages contradict such a suggestion...

If Sheila was already dead downstairs in the kitchen (between 7.37 and 8.10am) how did her body end up in the parents bedroom some time after 8.10am?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 05:08:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I know with 100% certainty, that prior to the raid team entering the farmhouse at just after 7.30am, that Sheila had not been shot, once, or twice...
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 05:12:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I know with 100% certainty, that prior to the raid team entering the farmhouse at just after 7.30am, that Sheila had not been shot, once, or twice...

Obviously she must have been shot prior to, or about the time of the relevant 7.37am police message log contents being passed and recorded..

If that be the case, please ask yourselves how come Sheila's body ended upstairs on the parents bedroom floor, and in possession of the family owned anshuzt rifle, 2007 and she by that stage having received two bullet entry wounds to her throat/neck?

« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 05:21:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
What becomes apparent to me is that although Sheila was not shot and killed by anybody prior to 7.37am, that the police must know and did know that the other four victims had all been shot and killed off already by the time the firearm officers entered the farmhouse at and by 7.30am..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
What becomes apparent to me is that although Sheila was not shot and killed by anybody prior to 7.37am, that the police must know and did know that the other four victims had all been shot and killed off already by the time the firearm officers entered the farmhouse at and by 7.30am..

Technically, on that basis Sheila could have been responsible for shooting all four of these victims, having shot a total of 23 bullets..
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 05:30:PM by mike tesko »

Offline lookout

Something's not right Mike because if you were shooting yourself you'd bury the rifle in the soft tissue of the neck and not against the jaw-bone as was demonstrated with the shattered bullet.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
If Sheila Caffell was still Alive at any stage after the raid team entered white House farm, then obviously Jeremy Bamber could not be guilty of shooting dead all five members of his family
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 05:42:PM by mike tesko »

Offline lookout

He didn't shoot them and I firmly believe that !

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

Technically, on that basis Sheila could have been responsible for shooting all four of these victims, having shot a total of 23 bullets..

There was no evidence to support this possibility. However, and I have to conceed technically speaking,  that Jeremy Bamber could have been responsible for the shooting of the other four victims.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 05:44:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
There was no evidence to support this possibility. However, and I have to conceed technically speaking,  that Jeremy Bamber could have been responsible for the shooting of the other four victims.

So too, could have a variety of other people,  including a relative or anyone with a grudge against the Bamber family..

Offline lookout

But Jeremy didn't have a grudge against his family-------others did.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
But Jeremy didn't have a grudge against his family-------others did.

I am only saying that it was a possibility that Jeremy did or could have shot the other four victims. On the other hand, Jeremy did not shoot or kill Sheila -  and yet, he was convicted of all five victims on the basis that Sheila couldn't have shot and killed herself, and (a) because with the Sound Moderator attached to the end of the rifles barrel, she would have been incapable of activating the trigger mechanism to shoot herself..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I am only saying that it was a possibility that Jeremy did or could have shot the other four victims. On the other hand, Jeremy did not shoot or kill Sheila -  and yet, he was convicted of all five victims on the basis that Sheila couldn't have shot and killed herself, and (a) because with the Sound Moderator attached to the end of the rifles barrel, she would have been incapable of activating the trigger mechanism to shoot herself..

Additionally, who removed Sound Moderator (1) from the end of the guns barrel before crime scene photographs were taken by the second Scenes of Crime team (Cook, Davidson, Hammersley and Bird) after 10 am?

I am now satisfied that Sheila's blood was found to be present inside the Sound Moderator (1) baffle plates (SBJ/1)..
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 06:19:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Additionally, who removed Sound Moderator (1) from the end of the guns barrel before crime scene photographs were taken by the second Scenes of Crime team (Cook, Davidson, Hammersley and Bird) after 10 am?

I am now satisfied that Sheila's blood was found to be present inside the Sound Moderator (1) baffle plates (SBJ/1)..

But..

Her blood was not found inside the second Sound Moderator (DRB/1)...
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 06:18:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Sound Moderator (1), and Sound Moderator (2),  were presented as though there was only one Parker Hale Silencer, and that any reference to the Sound Moderator related to the only Sound. Moderator involved in the case -  yet this was / is not true. There were two Sound Moderators. One recovered by DS Jones (7th August 1985),  SBJ/1, and the other handed into the police (DRB/1)  by relatives on the 12th September 1985...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 03:29:AM by mike tesko »