Author Topic: Key information concerning two Sound Moderators, was not for public disclosure  (Read 4131 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Here is an extract from an email I received from Essex police dated, Thursday 8th April 2004, at 11.26 am..
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline lookout

" Not for public disclosure ?"

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
" Not for public disclosure ?"

Hi Lookout, long time no speak...

I promised myself that I would not get involved on a personal Level -  Bamber is manipulative but let's hear what everybody has to say...

If he was trying to get away with the perfect murder, surely he would not risk trying to persuade everyone that Sheila Caffell in fact sought to take her own life.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 09:06:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

I promised myself that I would not get involved on a personal Level -  Bamber is manipulative but let's hear what everybody has to say...

If he was trying to get away with the perfect murder, surely he would not risk trying to persuade everyone that Sheila Caffell in fact sought to take her own life.

Because, she hadn't and she didn't..

Offline lookout

Hiya Mike. I don't think he realised that Sheila would take her life. I'm sure he wasn't the first one to have said that. My guess is that he wasn't thinking on those lines as he hadn't been fully aware of what was going on in that household. In fact his main interests were outside of the family home and he never appeared interested on what went on inside. Even the parents never knew the extent of Sheila's MH problems after her last visit at the hospital.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

I don't think he realised that Sheila would take her life.

Sheila didn't take her own life, and albeit the first shot she received was downstairs in the kitchen when PS Woodcock entered, and there ensued a struggle over possession and control of a loaded weapon. Sheila was the female body described in the timed police radio message log as 'A Suicide' found downstairs in the kitchen. The only victim out of the five who perished whose death could be remotely described as a suicide was Sheila's, and who at the time was mistakenly reported as being dead at 7.37 and 7.38am had only been shot once, and in the circumstances at that stage was the only victim whose death could be explained away as a 'suicide' by virtue of the fact that once the firearm officers entered the farmhouse only a further two shots were fired. Now with only 23 shots having been fired, everyone else must have already been dead. For example, Neville Bamber had sustained four individual fatal shots, Daniel had five, Nicholas had three, which leaves only June and Sheila to be accounted for.. But why would police shoot June Bamber twice after they got into the farmhouse? Especially since,  she was shot on all seven occasions upstairs in the main bedroom?

Sheila on the other hand, was shot once downstairs in the kitchen, and another time upstairs in the main bedroom.

One thing to bear in mind, is the fact that June Bamber was finished off as a result of being shot between the eyes. Now once that shot was received there would have been no need for anybody else to shoot her again. I conclude, therefore that June Bamber was already dead by the time the raid team entered the farmhouse and kitchen and she could not have been the dead female referred to as being found dead by way of suicide downstairs in the kitchen. The dead female mentioned in the timed police logs as being found downstairs in the kitchen could only have been Sheila Caffell (only shot once by that stage). Page contents have been altered in PS Woodcocks witness statement, and the retyped page contents of it start at the point where Woodcock starts to talk about entering the farmhouse kitchen..

Interestingly enough we know that although the police case against Jeremy Bamber related to a total of 25 bullet wounds existing on the bodies of victims collectively, and that only 25 bullets, or part bullets, were recovered from the victims bodies or at the scene, along with the recovery of only 25 spent bullet cases, that a total of 26 shots had been fired -  yet, where is the 26th bullet?

Everything points to the missing 26th bullet having been left in the skull of Nicholas Caffell during autopsy, since although he was shot three times, only two bullets were officially recovered from his brain during autopsy..

« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 03:06:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
where is the 26th bullet?

Everything points to the missing 26th bullet having been left in the skull of Nicholas Caffell during autopsy, since although he was shot three times, only two bullets were officially recovered from his brain during autopsy..

But, despite this, what if the 26th bullet was a police officers live round, fired from his own weapon, and if that / this be the case, did the police deliberately shoot Sheila a second time under the chin using the anshuzt rifle fitted with a Parker hale silencer and call the first shot ' non-fatal'  and the last shot the 'fatal shot'?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 09:55:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
During my incarceration particularly whilst I was unlawfully being detained at HMP Full Sutton I discovered a great deal about how the prosecuting authorities deliberately manipulate information, and how they always seem to nullify any information in favour of a defendant. They use what they call, the weight of the evidence by getting additional police officers to introduce an account which backs up what another officer might testify about...

Bent cops all throughout the UK can easily be found out when using such tactics..

« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 09:59:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
In other instances, the very same cops fail to make mention of any item of evidence which could potentially lead to the collapse of the case they are trying to promote against a defendant..
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 07:02:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Steve_uk

I doubt any other member here believes the Police shot Sheila.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I doubt any other member here believes the Police shot Sheila.

But they did...

Offline lookout

I could believe that Sheila, on hearing/seeing the police arrive that she would have shot herself given that first shot, which I'm convinced that she had done but where the second shot came from I can only assume that it was the most horrendous " accident " during making safe the rifle by EP. 

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I could believe that Sheila, on hearing/seeing the police arrive that she would have shot herself given that first shot, which I'm convinced that she had done but where the second shot came from I can only assume that it was the most horrendous " accident " during making safe the rifle by EP.

Why is it,  that nobody can see that the witness statement of PS Woodcock has been tampered with by the inclusion of additional information from page 5, onwards (in the original version of the same statement) . Two bodies found upon entry to the kitchen and a further three bodies found upstairs in the reference to the content of the unedited police radio message log entries timed specifically at 7.37, 7.38 and 8.10 am.

The police log contents reveal the truth in this matter..

How, did Sheila Caffell end up being photographed laying dead on her parents bedroom floor in possession of a rifle which allegedly inflicted the first non fatal shot inflicted downstairs previously in the kitchen?

The location / position of Sheila Caffell body from kitchen downstairs (7.37, 7.38am) to the main bedroom upstairs (after 8.10am) is 'all telling' .The absolute truth is that Sheila was almost certainly still alive until after the firearms officers entered the farmhouse from 7.30am, onwards, and that the fatal shot which killed her, and was not inflicted /received until 8.30am onwards, 9.13am or there abouts.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 10:02:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

The location / position of Sheila Caffell body from kitchen downstairs (7.37, 7.38am) to the main bedroom upstairs (after 8.10am) is 'all telling' .The absolute truth is that Sheila was almost certainly still alive until after the firearms officers entered the farmhouse from 7.30am, onwards, and that the fatal shot which killed her, and was not inflicted /received until 8.30am, or there abouts.

please don't shoot me I am only the messenger..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I would suggest to the brainwashed members of the public who take a different view in this matter, that back in the day when the Natzi's shot and gassed a large proportion of Polish Jews, cannot be justified by anybodies standards..
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 05:00:PM by mike tesko »