Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber proven innocent?  (Read 92006 times)

Offline David1819

Re: Jeremy Bamber proven innocent?
« Reply #870 on: November 07, 2019, 04:48:PM »
The police initially missed the keys to Halbachs car in Steven Avery’s trailer.

The police initially missed the 20 bodies hidden in John Wayne Gaceys crawlspace.

Not finding something at first is not unprecedented. The only difference with Bamber and the examples above is that the police did find it in the end.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #871 on: November 07, 2019, 05:37:PM »
The police initially missed the keys to Halbachs car in Steven Avery’s trailer.

The police initially missed the 20 bodies hidden in John Wayne Gaceys crawlspace.

Not finding something at first is not unprecedented. The only difference with Bamber and the examples above is that the police did find it in the end.

Given that they thought the case was cut and dried, there was no need for an extensive search.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #872 on: November 07, 2019, 08:14:PM »
Neville never reported a massacre " beserk can mean many things" meaning Shelia has had a psychotic episode and there are children here. "It could be interpreted he was worried for his wife and children's safety
Ilovebooze you have to ask yourself why P C West covered up a call from Nevill when it would have confirmed his boss's suspicion, DCI Taff Jones, that the whole incident was "a domestic" and that Sheila had been the perpetrator.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #873 on: November 07, 2019, 08:16:PM »
your honestly telling me hardened dectectives take a posh boys word at face value and then bereaved releatives make a discovery days later. They were all over Bamber from the get go secretley
Yes because of the expanse of the building, the fact that Jeremy was well-spoken, calm and the son of Witham farming royalty, Nevill and June Bamber.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #874 on: November 07, 2019, 08:19:PM »
it's bullshit there's no conspiracy theory about it. You think they took Jeremy Bambers word at face value and just fucked off for tea. The taff Jones story about going to play golf is just a third party headline. Even if they weren't looking for a silencer, a cursory glance would have come across one. Why wasn't this mentioned on August 7th??? Even if the police had bought Jeremy's every word they still would say " let's have a look around sir. Jesus Christ get in the real world
It was a big house, the silencer had been placed at the back of a dark gun cupboard, they were probably distracted by the five bodies..

Online ILB

« Reply #875 on: November 07, 2019, 09:01:PM »
I got it and ignored it. What were they looking for when the initial thoughts were that it was 4 murders and a suicide? It's standard practice when you haven't got a perpetrator - they has one!
it's standard practice to search every nook and cranny of every MAJOR CRIME SCENE. Yes Jeremy Bambers account was the starting point but your seriously telling me that Essex police did not discover that silencer??? Come on, it wasn't secured beneath the floorboards.
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Online ILB

« Reply #876 on: November 07, 2019, 09:08:PM »
They had already established what happened. There was nothing more to scrutinise. Two days later it was all being cleaned up.
already established what happened??? Are you for real? They had a starting point. Jeremy Bambers account to them. You go into a crimescene of this magnitude with an open mind. To quote DS Jones " he seemed to be trying to force himself to be sick it didn't ring true to me" a full search would have been yeilded and in my opinion it is crazy how a silencer was not found in the EARLIEST stages with BLOOD on it.
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Online ILB

« Reply #877 on: November 07, 2019, 09:15:PM »
It was a big house, the silencer had been placed at the back of a dark gun cupboard, they were probably distracted by the five bodies..
Steve stop wearing blinkers it was in a cupboard it later formed a main plank of the prosecutions case. " Discovered by realtives" as I will reteriate. This was a MAJOR CRIME SCENE. Why wasn't that silencer stained with blood discovered from the get go. I put empathise on DISCOVERED

Offline Caroline

« Reply #878 on: November 07, 2019, 09:29:PM »
already established what happened??? Are you for real? They had a starting point. Jeremy Bambers account to them. You go into a crimescene of this magnitude with an open mind. To quote DS Jones " he seemed to be trying to force himself to be sick it didn't ring true to me" a full search would have been yeilded and in my opinion it is crazy how a silencer was not found in the EARLIEST stages with BLOOD on it.

Exactly, in YOUR OPINION! You can't see to grasp that they had no reason to be centred on a silencer, even if they found one! How many major crime scenes have you 'gone into'? Something you're clearly not taking into account, had they found the silencer in the manner you're suggesting and wanted to bring suspicion against Bamber from day one (those hardened coppers what don't no posh boy gov'ner), then  why not use it from day one and admit to finding it?

Online ILB

« Reply #879 on: November 07, 2019, 09:31:PM »
Ilovebooze you have to ask yourself why P C West covered up a call from Nevill when it would have confirmed his boss's suspicion, DCI Taff Jones, that the whole incident was "a domestic" and that Sheila had been the perpetrator.
how do you come to the conclusion he covered it up??. Why did he get two different ages in his log in such a short space of time?? As I've said previously, if you get a call from someone in the midweek and when you get a call from them of such seriousness you don't forget minor details. How was my the ages of 27 and 26 recorded and " your sister " my daughter " recorded???

Online ILB

« Reply #880 on: November 07, 2019, 09:40:PM »
Exactly, in YOUR OPINION! You can't see to grasp that they had no reason to be centred on a silencer, even if they found one! How many major crime scenes have you 'gone into'? Something you're clearly not taking into account, had they found the silencer in the manner you're suggesting and wanted to bring suspicion against Bamber from day one (those hardened coppers what don't no posh boy gov'ner), then  why not use it from day one and admit to finding it?
" cuse me guvnor just been eating mi sandwiches discovad a silencer it's got blood on it u rekon it could mean something ???? Oh my God this is laughable

Offline Caroline

« Reply #881 on: November 07, 2019, 09:48:PM »
" cuse me guvnor just been eating mi sandwiches discovad a silencer it's got blood on it u rekon it could mean something ???? Oh my God this is laughable

Yeah you're right, your attempt at hardened Essex detective speak is pretty dire but you tried and that's the main thing.

So (again) How many major crime scenes have you 'gone into'?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 09:50:PM by Caroline »

Online ILB

« Reply #882 on: November 07, 2019, 09:51:PM »
Yeah you're right, your attempt at hardened Essex detective speak is pretty dire but you tried and that's the main thing.

So (again) How many major crime scenes have you 'gone into'?
how many have you??

Offline Caroline

« Reply #883 on: November 07, 2019, 09:59:PM »
how many have you??

You're the one telling us what standard police procedure is at major crime scenes like you've been there!

This was 1985, they thought it was cut and dried - To put it in your terms - they fucked up! However, they managed to get there in the end!

Online ILB

« Reply #884 on: November 07, 2019, 10:27:PM »
You're the one telling us what standard police procedure is at major crime scenes like you've been there!

This was 1985, they thought it was cut and dried - To put it in your terms - they fucked up! However, they managed to get there in the end!
well i don't think it's to accept a 24 year old farmers starting account point. without " having a gander " darling
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 10:28:PM by ilovebooze »