Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber proven innocent?  (Read 93056 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Jeremy Bamber proven innocent?
« Reply #780 on: November 05, 2019, 10:40:PM »
because you know Julie is talking a load of shite.

Calm down love! I don't believe everything Julie said - but I believe Bamber told her he was going to kill his family! 
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Caroline

« Reply #781 on: November 05, 2019, 10:44:PM »
If he could remember the time on the 9th of august, then he would have remembered the time just after the call had happened.

West told Bonnet that Sheila was aged 26 Yet Wests phone log states 27.

I just get impression his phone log was so illegible and embarrasing they made him do it again.

At that venture he didn't realise the time was important and he would have gotten the time from the control room NOT by memory when he complied his statement. He admits to having been told his time was incorrect by the control room so he must have liaised.

Offline ILB

« Reply #782 on: November 05, 2019, 10:44:PM »
So if she just wanted to get back at Bamber, why did she blame the murders on MacDonald?
it would still land Bamber in the shit Caroline. Whether he pulled the trigger or not. This is laughable !!!
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline ILB

« Reply #783 on: November 05, 2019, 10:46:PM »
Calm down love! I don't believe everything Julie said - but I believe Bamber told her he was going to kill his family!
why did she not report it then until after Jeremy Bamber fucked her off??? Let alone, still be in his vicinity and indentify the bodies that she knew he had killed ???
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Caroline

« Reply #784 on: November 05, 2019, 10:48:PM »
it would still land Bamber in the shit Caroline. Whether he pulled the trigger or not. This is laughable !!!

So keep laughing - it's good for the soul. No good firing questions at people when you know you'll never accept the answer. Waste of time and energy.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #785 on: November 05, 2019, 10:49:PM »
why did she not report it then until after Jeremy Bamber fucked her off??? Let alone, still be in his vicinity and indentify the bodies that she knew he had killed ???

This is boring, I don't know why Julie did what she did and to be fair, I don't care - I'm just glad she finally nailed him!

Offline ILB

« Reply #786 on: November 05, 2019, 10:52:PM »
The police log with her age at 26 is from West to Bonnet.

The police log with her age at 27 is from Jeremy to West that was probably written over a month later.

All the discrepancies can be put down to Wests poor record keeping.

Another possibility is that someone said he age was 26 or 27 but only one figure got written down.
let's say for example only Jeremy Bamber made the call and said she was 26. If a despatcher received that information about her age he would not be mistaken in it
 How many times do you reckon even by 1985 standards you  get a call on the early hours of a midweek day of that magnitude? This wasn't a routine burglary stolen car thing there is no way that copper got those ages mixed up. He was told by two different people

Offline ILB

« Reply #787 on: November 05, 2019, 10:58:PM »
So keep laughing - it's good for the soul. No good firing questions at people when you know you'll never accept the answer. Waste of time and energy.
as I said before I take a neutral stance. Jeremy Bamber maintains his innocence after 34 years. If you believe him guilty why are you here? I am just asking questions that I see fit...

Offline Caroline

« Reply #788 on: November 05, 2019, 11:01:PM »
let's say for example only Jeremy Bamber made the call and said she was 26. If a despatcher received that information about her age he would not be mistaken in it
 How many times do you reckon even by 1985 standards you  get a call on the early hours of a midweek day of that magnitude? This wasn't a routine burglary stolen car thing there is no way that copper got those ages mixed up. He was told by two different people

No, he wasn't! If Bamber had said 26/27 West could have had either number in mind. As he didn't fill C1 form until after the call from Jeremy, it would be easy to write either age down.

Offline David1819

« Reply #789 on: November 05, 2019, 11:01:PM »
At that venture he didn't realise the time was important and he would have gotten the time from the control room NOT by memory when he complied his statement. He admits to having been told his time was incorrect by the control room so he must have liaised.

But he has two statements with contradictory times.

Offline ILB

« Reply #790 on: November 05, 2019, 11:02:PM »
This is boring, I don't know why Julie did what she did and to be fair, I don't care - I'm just glad she finally nailed him!
it's not boring love, it translates to you don't have a fucking prayer in providing me with a sensible answer to back up your claims

Offline ILB

« Reply #791 on: November 05, 2019, 11:06:PM »
No, he wasn't! If Bamber had said 26/27 West could have had either number in mind. As he didn't fill C1 form until after the call from Jeremy, it would be easy to write either age down.
Jeremy Bamber said his sister was 27. Where did 26 come from ....

Offline Caroline

« Reply #792 on: November 05, 2019, 11:06:PM »
it's not boring love, it translates to you don't have a fucking prayer in providing me with a sensible answer to back up your claims

Someone has a potty mouth!  ;D ;D ;D

No one has a prayer of providing you with an answer for why someone else did what they did - no one other than Julie Mugford could answer you. What claims am I making in respect to Julie Mugford?

Offline ILB

« Reply #793 on: November 05, 2019, 11:09:PM »
Someone has a potty mouth!  ;D ;D ;D

No one has a prayer of providing you with an answer for why someone else did what they did - no one other than Julie Mugford could answer you. What claims am I making in respect to Julie Mugford?
justifying her actions

Offline Caroline

« Reply #794 on: November 05, 2019, 11:12:PM »
But he has two statements with contradictory times.

Well, I don't think there is any getting away from the impression that he wasn't the brightest tack but, I think it's important that we now know he wrote the C1 form AFTER the call from Jeremy. He must have jotted info down on a pad and then copied it to the form - clearly, he didn't note important things down, like the time.