Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber proven innocent?  (Read 92923 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Jeremy Bamber proven innocent?
« Reply #735 on: November 05, 2019, 04:38:PM »

Meaning he's have got away with it.

:o :o :o :o
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Jane

« Reply #736 on: November 05, 2019, 04:45:PM »
:o :o :o :o

Scary thought, eh? Still we're only JUST past fright night.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #737 on: November 05, 2019, 05:55:PM »
I suppose the silencer evidence might have been less compelling if they had been able to do DNA testing in those days.

Offline David1819

« Reply #738 on: November 05, 2019, 05:58:PM »
I suppose the silencer evidence might have been less compelling if they had been able to do DNA testing in those days.

Not if Sheila’s blood was planted inside it.

Offline ILB

« Reply #739 on: November 05, 2019, 07:51:PM »

It would certainly seem coincidental...................but then, I'm not a 20 year old who's in love with a man who will give me a better life than the one I've previously had.
even if that person had murdered five people? That's laughable. If what Julie mugford says is true that Jeremy Bamber had told her of his murderous plans. Then why didn't she alert the police as soon as? That to me and any normal sane individual is extremely suspcious
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline ILB

« Reply #740 on: November 05, 2019, 07:52:PM »
Did you bother reading the statement?
I did indeed. And i think it's a load of bollocks
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Jane

« Reply #741 on: November 05, 2019, 07:58:PM »
even if that person had murdered five people? That's laughable. If what Julie mugford says is true that Jeremy Bamber had told her of his murderous plans. Then why didn't she alert the police as soon as? That to me and any normal sane individual is extremely suspcious

Mmm, and idling away 20+ minutes before alerting the police is to me, and any normal sane individual, extremely suspicious.

Offline David1819

« Reply #742 on: November 05, 2019, 07:59:PM »

Jane spent 28 years believing Jeremy innocent. Then changed her mind for the pettiest of reasons.

She knows Julie was full of crap. Ultimately you are wasting your time debating her.  ;)

Offline ILB

« Reply #743 on: November 05, 2019, 08:03:PM »
Jane spent 28 years believing Jeremy innocent. Then changed her mind for the pettiest of reasons.

She knows Julie was full of crap. Ultimately you are wasting your time debating her.  ;)
she was trying to explain her actions away. I was just pointing out they are ludicrous.

Offline ILB

« Reply #744 on: November 05, 2019, 08:05:PM »

Mmm, and idling away 20+ minutes before alerting the police is to me, and any normal sane individual, extremely suspicious.
can you conclusively prove this???

Offline ILB

« Reply #745 on: November 05, 2019, 08:12:PM »
can you conclusively prove this???
"  my daughter aged 26 years old my sister aged 27 years old"

Offline Jane

« Reply #746 on: November 05, 2019, 08:22:PM »

Never miss an opportunity to have a dig, do you?

What was it that Jeremy told Julie? Wasn't there something about her being charged with being an accomplice if she said anything? I imagine she'd have been pretty desperate to save her own skin. and for the record, I think she probably knows more about it than she revealed -whether or not she believed it when she was told is another matter- it COULD be said that Jeremy might have something on her? Unfortunately for him, if he says anything, he drops himself right in it.

Offline ILB

« Reply #747 on: November 05, 2019, 08:35:PM »

Never miss an opportunity to have a dig, do you?

What was it that Jeremy told Julie? Wasn't there something about her being charged with being an accomplice if she said anything? I imagine she'd have been pretty desperate to save her own skin. and for the record, I think she probably knows more about it than she revealed -whether or not she believed it when she was told is another matter- it COULD be said that Jeremy might have something on her? Unfortunately for him, if he says anything, he drops himself right in it.
save her own skin? That's laughable she had done nothing wrong. According to Julie's statements Jeremy had mentioned " with quite a lot of vehemence " his plans to do away with his family. She brushed these " threats" off she didn't take him seriously. Il ask again Jane if your partner tells you earlier in the day that has been on the tractor all day planning to annihilate his family. And then hours later 5 of them are found murdered. What would stop you informing the police? What did she have to fear. She wasn't a part of a conspiracy...

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #748 on: November 05, 2019, 08:52:PM »
She didn't want him to go to prison.

Offline Jane

« Reply #749 on: November 05, 2019, 09:00:PM »
save her own skin? That's laughable she had done nothing wrong. According to Julie's statements Jeremy had mentioned " with quite a lot of vehemence " his plans to do away with his family. She brushed these " threats" off she didn't take him seriously. Il ask again Jane if your partner tells you earlier in the day that has been on the tractor all day planning to annihilate his family. And then hours later 5 of them are found murdered. What would stop you informing the police? What did she have to fear. She wasn't a part of a conspiracy...

It's of no importance what I, you, or anyone else, think we might, or would, have done. WE are not Julie. WE can have no idea of what it felt like to be her. WE weren't in a relationship with Jeremy.