Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber proven innocent?  (Read 92095 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Jeremy Bamber proven innocent?
« Reply #150 on: October 11, 2019, 04:04:PM »

Hoards ? Did I say hoards ? No I didn't, but there are many working behind the scenes in a legal capacity.

Ok Lookout  ::)
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline David1819

« Reply #151 on: October 11, 2019, 04:26:PM »
Found it, she didn't say that Jeremy said Sheila gave June a black eye, she said that he mentioned that June had a black eye and when he asked about it, she said she hit a post but he thought there was more to it. She said SHE formed the opinion that he might be suggesting that Sheila was responsible. What is odd, is that June did have a black eye!

Yes. And it does not appear in Jeremy’s statement like it should, hence it’s another lie. AE could only have got that information from Julie after the mortuary visit.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 04:27:PM by David1819 »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #152 on: October 11, 2019, 06:38:PM »
Yes. And it does not appear in Jeremy’s statement like it should, hence it’s another lie. AE could only have got that information from Julie after the mortuary visit.

Jeremy's concern over the time he was on a call with West doesn't appear in his statement either, but we know he did have an issue because West mentions it in his statement. Hence the black eye comment doesn't have to be a lie at all.

Offline Reader

• Veteran Member
« Reply #153 on: October 12, 2019, 09:10:PM »
Jeremy's concern over the time he was on a call with West doesn't appear in his statement either,
Why would it? He stated that he called the police and that they suggested he meet them at WHF, which were the relevant facts.

but we know he did have an issue because West mentions it in his statement.
In his later interview, Jeremy mentions it in response to a suggestion that he was on hold for 10 minutes. His response was "About five minutes it seemed like ages. Times are approximate."

Offline Caroline

« Reply #154 on: October 12, 2019, 10:05:PM »
Why would it? He stated that he called the police and that they suggested he meet them at WHF, which were the relevant facts.
In his later interview, Jeremy mentions it in response to a suggestion that he was on hold for 10 minutes. His response was "About five minutes it seemed like ages. Times are approximate."

Ae mentioned that he mentioned being on the phone for 17 mins, West also mentions that Jeremy was concerned about how long he had been on the phone. Be as pedantic as you like and I will make my own assumptions about relevance!

Offline David1819

« Reply #155 on: October 14, 2019, 07:50:PM »
Jeremy's concern over the time he was on a call with West doesn't appear in his statement either, but we know he did have an issue because West mentions it in his statement. Hence the black eye comment doesn't have to be a lie at all.

AE claims he said that when making his statement to police. But its not in his statement like its should be if AE was telling the truth. Hence its a lie.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 07:51:PM by David1819 »

Offline Jane

« Reply #156 on: October 14, 2019, 08:43:PM »
AE claims he said that when making his statement to police. But its not in his statement like its should be if AE was telling the truth. Hence its a lie.

Can you please clarify "AE claims he said that when making his statement to the police". I may have misinterpreted, but by the way you've put it, unless AE was looking over his shoulder at the time, surely there's no way she could have known that unless he told her? Would that not make any lie told, his, not hers?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #157 on: October 14, 2019, 10:07:PM »

I don't agree, at that point, Jeremy wasn't a suspect and they weren't taking a statement in a controlled environment. West confirms he had concerns over the time the call took.

Offline David1819

« Reply #158 on: October 14, 2019, 10:21:PM »
I don't agree, at that point, Jeremy wasn't a suspect and they weren't taking a statement in a controlled environment. West confirms he had concerns over the time the call took.

Now you are just trying to defend Anne Eaton (vomit) because she is the sole basis for walletgate. And rests on her credibility.  ;D
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 10:37:PM by David1819 »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #159 on: October 15, 2019, 12:12:AM »
Now you are just trying to defend Anne Eaton (vomit) because she is the sole basis for walletgate. And rests on her credibility.  ;D

No, you see now you're doing what you usually do David, you're getting all personal - how do you describe it? Oh yes, 'salty'. Look it boils do to what you believe and I believe he mentioned the time because of West and by the comments he made himself in his interview! Also, not sure what your comment about the wallet has to do with anything or are you suggesting he didn't enquire about it on his first return to WHF?

This is all very childish David - if you can't debate, like a grown-up - move along!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 12:16:AM by Caroline »

Offline Reader

• Veteran Member
« Reply #160 on: October 15, 2019, 10:25:AM »
Ae mentioned that he mentioned being on the phone for 17 mins
Wasn't that in relation to his call the previous evening to Julie, not his call to the police?

West also mentions that Jeremy was concerned about how long he had been on the phone.
That's consistent with what Jeremy said in his interview about the period on hold (to Pc West) seeming like ages. There was no reason for him to include this in his original statement.

Offline lookout

« Reply #161 on: October 15, 2019, 10:30:AM »
Yes, I clearly remember JB's remark at being kept waiting on the phone.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #162 on: October 15, 2019, 05:18:PM »
Wasn't that in relation to his call the previous evening to Julie, not his call to the police?
That's consistent with what Jeremy said in his interview about the period on hold (to Pc West) seeming like ages. There was no reason for him to include this in his original statement.

The fact is he had an issue about time on hold or on the whole duration of the call. AE's statement supports this. Had there never been any mention of concern over time, then I could understand people being suspicious of Ann's comments. Ad it stands, I get the feeling there is a heavy play on denial (not specifically from you).

Offline Jane

« Reply #163 on: October 15, 2019, 05:31:PM »
Yes, I clearly remember JB's remark at being kept waiting on the phone.

Was it not around this time that he decided to drop into the mix the fact of his father sounding terrified? Odd, don't you think, after having been asked why he didn't call 999, he said he didn't think it was urgent?

Offline David1819

« Reply #164 on: October 15, 2019, 06:41:PM »
I wonder if Bill has any intention of defending his position.