Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber proven innocent?  (Read 92960 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Jeremy Bamber proven innocent?
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2019, 08:18:PM »
That's the sad thing.

11 mins if you include the overlap.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2019, 08:20:PM »
of course were assuming all there notes were correct down to the minute they could easly by 2 minutes ether way.

and I doubt if they accurately rembred Jeremys speed down to the mile.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 08:22:PM by nugnug »

Offline Jane

« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2019, 08:20:PM »
God loves a trier  ;D ;D ;D

Yup! They put a lot of faith in the adage "If at first you don't succeed keep raking up the old stuff coz they may have forgotten it's already been used and dismissed"

Offline lookout

« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2019, 08:42:PM »
of course were assuming all there notes were correct down to the minute they could easly by 2 minutes ether way.

Of course they could nugs but when you see something written by an officer you assume it's correct and by West writing that time down tells everyone that he was in conversation with JB at that specific time while repeating the words of the caller to one of his colleagues.
He obviously misfired when writing the first time down then scribbled it out. Why, when the clock was under his nose ? He couldn't even get that right first time. 

Offline David1819

« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2019, 09:04:PM »
"New Evidence : Discovered in the post conviction Dickinson Review which reveals Jeremy Bamber was still on the phone at 3.37"

My own timeline has Jeremy still on the phone with West 3:38

Offline Caroline

« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2019, 09:06:PM »

11 mins if you include the overlap.

Lookout, that doesn't make sense but you can keep posting it if you like.

The claim is that Jeremy called the police at 03:36. He said he was on the phone for 11 mins, that would take the time up to 03:47 and that is NOT enough time for him to have arrived at the scene when he said he did!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Caroline

« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2019, 09:09:PM »

Of course they could nugs but when you see something written by an officer you assume it's correct and by West writing that time down tells everyone that he was in conversation with JB at that specific time while repeating the words of the caller to one of his colleagues.
He obviously misfired when writing the first time down then scribbled it out. Why, when the clock was under his nose ? He couldn't even get that right first time.

That specific entry that the CT and Bill are referring to wasn't written by West Lookout, West wrote the log!  ::)

Offline lookout

« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2019, 10:59:AM »
That specific entry that the CT and Bill are referring to wasn't written by West Lookout, West wrote the log!  ::)

The names of them mean nothing to me any more because they were all from the same mould---corrupt !

Offline Adam

« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2019, 11:55:AM »
Surprising that both Nevill and Jeremy called the 6th furthest away police station.

Then again, Sheila had gone crazy with a rifle for shooting rabbits. So they were not going to call 999.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Adam

« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2019, 12:03:PM »
I know where my nearest police station is. Although don't know their direct number. Or if they have one for the public.

Jeremy said himself he looked up the number of the 6th furthest away police station. I assume Nevill did the same.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2019, 01:23:PM »
Surprising that both Nevill and Jeremy called the 6th furthest away police station.

Then again, Sheila had gone crazy with a rifle for shooting rabbits. So they were not going to call 999.

Ha, ha!!!! Fantastic point Adam - that blows the WHOLE  thing out of the water. Nevil can't have phoned West, he would definitely called 999 at that point and if he had, he wouldn't have got through to West. Also, Weest wouldn't have needed to take Nevil's  details down again and he would have informed Jeremy that the incident had already been reported. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Submitting this to the CCRC will damage, not help Bambers cause.

Offline lookout

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2019, 03:21:PM »
Nevill had rang 999 ! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Adam

« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2019, 03:32:PM »
Ha, ha!!!! Fantastic point Adam - that blows the WHOLE  thing out of the water. Nevil can't have phoned West, he would definitely called 999 at that point and if he had, he wouldn't have got through to West. Also, Weest wouldn't have needed to take Nevil's  details down again and he would have informed Jeremy that the incident had already been reported. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Submitting this to the CCRC will damage, not help Bambers cause.

Yes it does seem unlikely that both Nevill and Jeremy would speak to West.

West would have told Jeremy that he had already spoken to Nevill.

Offline Adam

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2019, 03:33:PM »
https://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/new-call-logs-evidence-oct-2019
Now undisputed sequence of phone calls and events proving that Jeremy is innocent.

03:23 approximately – phone call from Nevill Bamber to PC 1990 West at Chelmsford Town (CD)
03:26 call from PC West to Malcolm Bonnet – West passed on information from Nevill to Bonnet
03:25 - 03:30 Jeremy, alerted by a phone call from his father, tried to call Julie Mugford for advice, and finally roused her from bed at 03:30; spoke to her for 2-3 minutes.
03:30 PC West in radio conversation with PC Saxby at Witham – but Saxby and colleagues did not leave immediately to go to WHF
03:35 approximately – Jeremy Bamber telephoned PC West
03:36 PC West in conversation with Jeremy Bamber
03:37 PC West to PC Myall at Witham Police Station by telephone – Jeremy on-hold
03:39 PC West asked Jeremy to go to  WHF and tells him to meet police officers there
03:40 approximately – CA7 departs Witham to WHF

End of story - Jeremy Bamber is innocent.

Jeremy and Julie speak for 2/3 minutes? Thought it was a few seconds.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2019, 03:39:PM »
Nevill had rang 999 ! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Then he would NEVER have gotten through to West!  ::) People just have to read the log posted by Bill, it states clearly that the call was an EXCHANGE call and not a 999 call.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 03:50:PM by Caroline »