Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber proven innocent?  (Read 92960 times)

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
Re: Jeremy Bamber proven innocent?
« Reply #975 on: November 09, 2019, 04:32:PM »
No one here can answer why, it simply remains a possibility.

It's not a reasonable possibility IMO.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #976 on: November 09, 2019, 04:36:PM »
It's not a reasonable possibility IMO.

Well, that simply remains your opinion. Personally, I believe the twins were basically executed with one shot each and later more shots were fired to make it look random. Any staging of the scene would have to be done after everyone was dead and as such (and in my opinion) it's a completely reasonable possibility. It's certainly a 'possibility' and not a fact that there was just two shots left in the rifle.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #977 on: November 09, 2019, 04:45:PM »
Well, that simply remains your opinion. Personally, I believe the twins were basically executed with one shot each and later more shots were fired to make it look random. Any staging of the scene would have to be done after everyone was dead and as such (and in my opinion) it's a completely reasonable possibility. It's certainly a 'possibility' and not a fact that there was just two shots left in the rifle.

I don't agree at all. They were clearly shot at the same time - eight bullets - IMO.

Really, I think you're dredging up silly possibilities that have no bearing on reality. There is no reason for Jeremy to go and shoot anyone again, apart from June. It doesn't matter anyway - it was just a comment.

Offline lookout

« Reply #978 on: November 09, 2019, 04:45:PM »

There'd have been a larger show of blood  everywhere than there was if a " staging  "had taken place.

When you consider how many shots were fired at June, there appeared to have been very little blood beneath her ?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #979 on: November 09, 2019, 04:48:PM »

There'd have been a larger show of blood  everywhere than there was if a " staging  "had taken place.

When you consider how many shots were fired at June, there appeared to have been very little blood beneath her ?

No there wouldn't, if you shoot someone when they're already dead, there would be less blood, no heart beat to pump it out so you're kinda of proving my comment.

Offline lookout

« Reply #980 on: November 09, 2019, 04:54:PM »
No there wouldn't, if you shoot someone when they're already dead, there would be less blood, no heart beat to pump it out so you're kinda of proving my comment.

Surplus from wounds already there as there's nothing to stem the flows-----no clotting mechanism.

Offline ILB

« Reply #981 on: November 09, 2019, 04:56:PM »
If Jeremy Bamber is guilty I do believe any initial plan would have been kicked to the curb, changed when the initial struggle with nevill had finished. He had not been expecting it. It would have shook him up and thrown him 360 degrees
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Jane

« Reply #982 on: November 09, 2019, 04:59:PM »
If Jeremy Bamber is guilty I do believe any initial plan would have been kicked to the curb, changed when the initial struggle with nevill had finished. He had not been expecting it. It would have shook him up and thrown him 360 degrees

Well it's not impossible that he planned to shoot them all as they slept. It would have been much less harrowing for him than the confrontation with Nevill.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #983 on: November 09, 2019, 05:07:PM »

Surplus from wounds already there as there's nothing to stem the flows-----no clotting mechanism.

Whether shot before or after death, the number of gun shots wouldn't change - blood still clots after death but with no heart beat to pump out the blood, your suggestion that there would be MORE blood is just inaccurate.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #984 on: November 09, 2019, 05:11:PM »
I don't agree at all. They were clearly shot at the same time - eight bullets - IMO.

Really, I think you're dredging up silly possibilities that have no bearing on reality. There is no reason for Jeremy to go and shoot anyone again, apart from June. It doesn't matter anyway - it was just a comment.

I think you're arguing for arguing sake - there is no 'clearly' about it.

The reason for the extra shots is for staging purposes. We all have our own opinions of what happened and I believe the twins died first - receiving one shot initially.

Your original comment was that there was only two shots at the end which seems coincidental, however, that isn't the only possibility.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #985 on: November 09, 2019, 05:13:PM »

The reason for the extra shots is for staging purposes. We all have our own opinions of what happened and I believe the twins died first - receiving one shot initially.

Your original comment was that there was only two shots at the end which seems coincidental, however, that isn't the only possibility.

I think it's you who's arguing for your own sake. You picked up on a minor point and made a big deal out of it, suggesting that Jeremy might have gone around shooting the others again - for no apparent reason.

Offline ILB

« Reply #986 on: November 09, 2019, 05:17:PM »

how do you come to the conclusion the twins died first??
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Caroline

« Reply #987 on: November 09, 2019, 05:19:PM »
I think it's you who's arguing for your own sake. You picked up on a minor point and made a big deal out of it, suggesting that Jeremy might have gone around shooting the others again - for no apparent reason.

I have given a reason and it wasn't a minor point - the point you 'seem' to be making is that it odd there being just two shots left and doesn't have to have been the case at all.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #988 on: November 09, 2019, 05:21:PM »
I have given a reason and it wasn't a minor point - the point you 'seem' to be making is that it odd there being just two shots left and doesn't have to have been the case at all.

But your theory that anyone but June would have been shot again after Sheila was shot is absurd IMO. I think you're just being awkward for the sake of it.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #989 on: November 09, 2019, 05:21:PM »
how do you come to the conclusion the twins died first??

Because there was no evidence that they awoke - one still having his thumb in his mouth. With all the commotion of that night, I find it unlikely that they wouldn't have woken up, unless they couldn't.