Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber proven innocent?  (Read 92099 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Jeremy Bamber proven innocent?
« Reply #1485 on: November 26, 2019, 08:59:PM »
Everyone would react differently as a 20 year old in a situation they have never been in before.

Thirty four years later & everyone believes they would act in a certain way if it was them. If that way is not how Julie reacted, she must be lying.

You believe you would have been talking to the police as if there was no tomorrow, within hours. Although you loved Jeremy.

I believe her talking after 2 weeks is not terrible. Some would not talk at all.

I agree.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline ILB

« Reply #1486 on: November 26, 2019, 10:15:PM »
Everyone would react differently as a 20 year old in a situation they have never been in before.

Thirty four years later & everyone believes they would act in a certain way if it was them. If that way is not how Julie reacted, she must be lying.

You believe you would have been talking to the police as if there was no tomorrow, within hours. Although you loved Jeremy.

I believe her talking after 2 weeks is not terrible. Some would not talk at all.
well I wouldn't be going on beanos with him, shagging him and accompanying him to Amsterdam but maybe that's just me.... Maybe I'd speak to my mum In that period ," as a young naive 20 year old girl " or maybe " I just was spiteful "
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Adam

« Reply #1487 on: November 26, 2019, 10:21:PM »
well I wouldn't be going on beanos with him, shagging him and accompanying him to Amsterdam but maybe that's just me.... Maybe I'd speak to my mum In that period ," as a young naive 20 year old girl " or maybe " I just was spiteful "

What did you think of Jeremy's beano's?
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline ILB

« Reply #1488 on: November 26, 2019, 10:33:PM »
What do you think about Julie identifying the bodies ( in full knowledge by her own account , knowing her partner had done them in)?
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline ILB

« Reply #1489 on: November 26, 2019, 10:44:PM »
What did you think of Jeremy's beano's?
to answer your question, who doesn't turn to alcohol on times of crisis? Remember we only have red tops and beneficial relatives avaliable to add anything sinister to it...

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #1490 on: January 11, 2020, 06:23:PM »
when was the last time bill posted.cause ive a bone to pick with him,he told everyone to put money on jb to be out before xmas 2018,ive done £200 down the pan >:(